Chapter Nine

2 a.m.
Dave East
I drove home, blasting my mixtape! Finished the whole thing in one day. I told Tiffany that I would be late so she's probably asleep. 20 minutes later, I made it home and walked in the kitchen.
——
"Mm. This is soo good." I said to myself, eating the dinner Tiffany made. Steak and broccoli alfredo and garlic bread. I finished and walked in our room. Tiffany was knocked out.I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed behind Tiffany, holding her waist. I softly kissed her neck.
"Mm. I love you." Tiffany whispered.
"I love you too ma." I said, before falling asleep.
—————
10:30 a.m.
Tiffany Love
I woke up and Dave was sound asleep. I walked in the bathroom and washed my face. Then, laid back in bed, on my phone. I don't have work today, so I plan on chilling with Dave.
————-
"Good morning baby." Dave said, as he woke up.
"Good morning babe." I said, before pecking his lips. Dave got up and walked in the bathroom. He washed his face then came back to the bed.
"What we doing today ma?" Dave asked, I put my phone in my lap.
"Umm, Leah and Mauri wants to go to Dave and Busters at 8." I said.
"Weeellll, lets go shopping." Dave cheesed. Dave loves shopping more than I do. Its funny. lol. We showered and got dressed. I wore some white jeans, a red knitted sweater, and my brown uggs. My hair was now in some straight brazillan bundles. Dave wore black jeans, a red Nike hoodie, and his timbs.
"Thank you." I said, as Dave opened my door and I got in. Dave proceeded to the drivers side and we drove to the mall.
"Baby, your mixtape is FIRE!" I smiled, as Dave drove. Blasting his Eastmixes. Dave turned the radio down.
"Thanks ma ma. I work all night and it's just right." Dave cheesed.
____________
1:30 p.m.
After the mall, we went to Olive Garden.
"I misses this place!" Dave said, sitting across from me.
"I know you did. Me and ma fought the urge to come here." I laughed. We ordered and ate. Then, we went back home. Once we got there, we laid on the couch.
_______
Dave East
"What you think about New York mamas?" I asked Tiffany as we laid here, watching Grownish.
"What about it babe?" Tiffany asked. I turned her facing me.
"What about living there?" I asked, Tiffany had a shocked expression on her face.
"We're going to New York?!" Tiffany smiled. She took this better than I thought she would. Lol.
"Haha. Most likely. Its a better music industry there." I said.
"Then, I can jumpstart my modeling and clothing line and still have Pressed here! Yes, lets go babe!" Tiffany cheesed.
"I'm gonna find us a place and we can be outta here by next month." I smiled. New York, we coming to take over!
————
9:30 p.m
We're at Dave and Busters with Mauri & Leah. Having some good as fun, now we're at the bar, eating.
"Sooo, we're moving to NEW YORK!" Tiffany smiled.
"And we want y'all to come." I added.
"Well, ya know, that Kayla situation got me stressed." Mauri sighed.
"New York wouldn't be bad babe." Leah told him.
"Let me figure out if this kid is mine. And, I'll think about New York." Mauri said. I nodded.
"We're making the move next month. I hope you guys come!" Tiffany said, kind of sadly.
"Either way, I'll visit whenever I can babe." Leah said, holding Tiffany's hand. I hope they come. My man makes the sickest beats! And I need him to help us make it.
______________
12 a.m.
Tiffany Love
I took a long shower, then put on a big sports bra and some spandex shorts. Dave and Mauri were in the living room playing the game. Me and Leah were headed to the gym in my apartment complex.
_
"I'll be back babe." I said, grabbing me and Leah a water bottle. Dave didn't answer.
"Dunk that shit Dave!" Mauri yelled.
"BOOM! I did that shit!" Dave yelled. Leah laughed.
"Lets go bitch. They all into that game." Leah said. I laughed and we walked out.
--------
"I really am thinking about making the move Tiff." Leah said, as we ran on the treadmills.
"I feel like you should. It could help jump start your make up line." I said, still running.
"You're right. But, what about Mauri? I don't wanna leave him." Leah said, stopping her treadmill. I stopped mine and we sat on yoga mats, preparing for some stretches.
"You gotta do what you feel is right Leah. Either with or without Mauri, you gotta figure out how you gon' eat." I said, doing sit ups.
"...You're right. I'm gonna think on it some more." Leah spoke.
_______
2 a.m.
Dave East
Mauri and Leah dipped around 1:30. Now, me and babygirl in bed. Today was a great day and this is a great way to end it.
__
"I can't wait for the move babe." Tiffany said, playing with my fingers.
"It's gonna be the shit ma. I just don't want you to be lonely up there. Ya kno'? While I'm working and shit." I said, rubbing her thighs.Before I make any move in my career, I have to make sure my baby gon' be straight while I'm catching that bag.
"I know, I know. I'll be fine. Gonna jump start my clothing line and the modeling. Everything will be fine baby." Tiffany said, turning on her side.
"Get some sleep mamas." I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck softly. Soon, Tiffany was out like a light and so was I.
_______________
The Next Day: 5:00 p.m
Tiffany Love
I spent the whole day at Pressed. Since we're moving next month,I'm getting my store in better shape than it already is. Now, time to go home and relax! I drove home and walked in.
___
"Baby!" I yelled, taking my heels off at the door.
"Where and the hell.." I said to myself. I walked in the room and saw him knocked out with the laptop open to some beats.
"Aww." I whispered, I closed the laptop and walked in the bathroom. I took a shower.Then put on some pajama shorts and a tank top. I walked in the kitchen and ate some leftovers.
"Ma ma?" Dave said, walking to the couch. Where I was now sitting.
"Hey baby." I smiled, closing my laptop. Dave kissed my cheek and sat down.
"Whatcha was looking at?" Dave asked. I shrugged.
"I found some apartments in Queens." I said. Dave laid his head against my arm and munched on some chips.
"How were they?" Dave asked.
"My favorite had four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a balcony." I smiled, showing Dave the pictures. Dave sat up and looked at me.
"How much is it ma?" Dave asked. I smiled a little.
"Not much. Just $900 a month." I said. See, I know Dave. And money is never a issue with us. With my store, Dave's career, and the bands we have left from his selling days. We're GREAT!
"Well, lets do it. Lets buy it ma." Dave smiled. I jumped up.
"YES! NYC HERE WE COME!" I yelled, dancing around. Dave shook his head as he watched me.
______
8:30 p.m.
Dave East
After we decided on the place, I booked our plane tickets for next month, the 23rd to be exact. I'm working on beats, while Tiff pays for first months rent and security on the apartment online.
----
"Babe, I want a big ass bed." Tiffany said, looking at furniture online.
"Get whatever ya want ma ma." I said, still focused on my beats. I heard Tiffany sigh. I've been at this for awhile. She most likely wants my attention, but gotta get this money.
__________________________