Chapter Sixteen

3 Months Later
Monday,April 12th 2018
Tiffany Love
Our first few months in New York have been a HUGE success! Dave's EP dropped and is getting a ass of love. My clothing line dropped and is making me tons of money. My relationship? Well, it's AMAZING! Took the hoe Alexis out and now my baby is at a new, better studio. Right now, its one of me and Dave's days. With us both being busy, we set away certain days just for us.

"Ma ma, did you feed Honey?!" Dave yelled from the bathroom.
"I'm on it now babe!" I said. Honey is our new dog, a brown teacup poodle. I fed Honey then went back to cooking dinner. Which consists of: ham fried rice, orange chicken, and steamed vegetables.
"Mmm! It smells good in here baby! Mauri and Leah coming over." Dave said, plopping on the couch.
"What time should they be here?" I asked, while mixing the rice.
"In about a hour or so." Dave said, turning on his game. It was now 7:30 p.m. Mauri, Leah, and yes Kayla, moved to NY. And Mauri is taking care of his son while Leah helps and works as a Pediatrician.
"Dinner should be ready before then." I said, I turned the stoved on low and sat beside Dave with Honey.Then there was a knock, Leah and Mauri have finally made it!
"Took you ten years!" I laughed as Leah and Mauri walked in.
"Someone took all day getting dressed." Mauri said, looking at Leah.
"Oh hush boy!" Leah laughed.
"Dave the man!" Mauri said, dapping Dave.
__________
11:30 p.m.
Dave East
We all ate dinner and went our separate ways. Leah and Tiffany in the guest room. Me and Mauri on the balcony.

"How's the baby?" I asked Mauri.
"I never knew I could love someone as much as I love him man." Mauri smiled.
"Aw man! I can't believe you're a father." I said, nudging his shoulder. Mauri laughed.
"It's amazing. I love being with him. When y'all making some little ones?" Mauri asked, before sipping his soda.
"No time soon man. Both of out careers taking off, a baby can't happen right now." I said.
"I feel ya man. I feel ya." Mauri nodded.
____________
Tuesday, April 13th 2018
12 p.m.
I woke up and Tiffany was putting Honey in her cage.
"Hey baby." Tiffany smiled. I kissed her lips and smiled.
"Hey princess. You leaving?" I asked, while watching Tiffany walk around the room.
"Yeah. Gotta take Honey to the Vet then the groomers." Tiffany said, while grabbing her purse.
"I'll be at rehearsal at three. Early dinner at five?" I asked, walking to the door with Tiffany.
"Sure thing. I'm feeling IHop tonight." Tiffany smiled.
"Anything you want babygirl. I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too." Tiffany replied. She grabbed Honey and was out the door. After she left, I took a shower. Then, began getting ready. Gray sweats, red Jordans, and a red hoodie. I brushed my waves then I was out.
____
"Wasssup King?" I said to my new DJ as I walked in the studio.
"Not shit my man." King said, dapping me.
"Why we in here first?" I asked, sitting at the soundboard.
"Good news my man! Chris Brown wants to do a track with you." King cheesed.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS MY NIGGA?!" I yelled, jumping up.
"Yes man!" King laughed. I started cheesing like fuck! This track could set me off on some official shit!
"When we start recording?" I asked.
"When he gets back from tour. So maybe, three months." King said.
"This shit gonna have us set my nigga. Me and my baby gonna be better than straight." I smiled.
____
Tiffany Love
I took Honey to her Vet appointment and everything went great. Now, she's at the groomers getting all clean. I left her there and drove to my workshop.

"What's going on team?" I smiled.
"Heey Tiff!" They all said in unison.
"Are we ready for the fashion show next month?" I cheesed.
"Girl, yes! These swimsuits are LIFEE!" Ruby said. I had my first line out in January, my first winter collection. Now, its time for some sexy swimwear.
"Let's get some ideas flowing, swimwear!" I said as we started working.
____
3:30 p.m.
Dave East
I have a big ass show coming up and we've been rehearsing for thirty minutes. Everything is looking lit af! My show is in four weeks, in L.A. Yes, me and my baby will be taking L.A.
——
"Let's run it again." I spoke into the mic. Soon, my music started over and we started rehearsing again.
_____
4:15 p.m.
"Alright, I gotta meet my lady for a early dinner." I said, grabbing my keys and bottle.
"What time we need to be back?" King asked, I thought for a second.
"Ten thirty. And we'll rehearse for at least two hours." I said, before walking out. I got into my car and drove home to freshen up. I took a shower and got out. I put on some black Balmain jeans, a white shirt, and my white Balencigas. I added my gold chain and watch. When I finished it was 4:45. I locked up the crib and drove to iHop.
_____
5:04 p.m.
I walked in and saw Tiffany sitting at the table, on her phone.
"Hey there ma. Can I get ya number?" I said, standing behind Tiffany.
"Who th- Hey babe!" Tiffany smiled, hugging me. I laughed.
"Hey ma. How long you been waiting?" I asked, sitting across from her.
"Eh, only a few minutes. How was rehearsal?" Tiffany asked, sipping the waters she ordered for us.
"It was alright. I'm just ready to get a mini vacation." I said, watching Tiffany hold my hand.
"Me too babe. Work has been a lot but I'm not complaining." Tiffany said, looking at me and smiling.
"I love you baby." I chuckled.
"I love you more." Tiffany smiled.
________
7:30 p.m.
Tiffany Love
We had a great little dinner, now we're home.
——
"Babe, can you get Honey?" Dave whined.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." I laughed. Honey was laying all on Dave while be was trying to rest before rehearsal again.
"Come here girl." I said, picking Honey up and putting her in the hallway where her bed is.
"Now, YOU come here." Dave said licking his lips. Ohh yeaaahh, I love when Dave has to rehearse for a show. The sex is always the best, but it's different when he has a shown to get ready for. I made my way to the bed and Dave pulled me on his lap.
"Yes babe?" I smiled innocently.
"You already know what I'm thinking." Dave said, kissing my neck while laying me back.
"Mmmhmm. I surely do." I smirked. Dave removed my panties and that tongue got to work. The room was filled with my moans and the sound of music in the background. When he finished, he wasted no time getting inside me. And shit, thats when moans escaped both of our lips.
_____
9:45 p.m.
We finished our "quickie". Yes, this is a quickie for us, its normally longer. Right now, Dave is taking a quick nap before he has to leave. And I'm doing some sketches for my swimsuit line. Then Leah called me.
"Wassup hot mama?" I said, answering her call.
"Girl, Kayla is the baby momma from hell!" Leah yelled.
"Oh god, where are you?" I asked.
"Outside your door." Leah said, hanging up. I got up and closed my room door behind me as Dave slept. Then, I went and opened the front door and there was Leah.
"Where's the hubby?" Leah asked, walking in.
"Asleep. He has rehearsal again in a few." I said, grabbing two wine glasses and a bottle of red whine. We sat on the couch and I poured us a glass of wine.
"So, what's wrong?" I asked. Leah took a deep breath.
"You know I love Mauri Jr. like he's my own. So, Kayla comes over and says they want to do a family thing. So, I was like, "We'll have so much fun!" Then Kayla says, "Not you, you're the home wrecker." Bitch, I was gonna lose it. She lucky MJ was in the room." Leah said.
"What did Mauri said?" I asked, before sipping my wine.
"He put her in CHECK! And he did it quick. But, I was the bigger person and let them go. Because thats not my biological child." Leah said, before sipping her wine. I nodded.
"She knew she was wrong for saying that." I said, Leah nodded in agreeing with me.
"Someone's awake." Leah said, pointing behind me. I turned around and saw my man.
"Wassup Leah? Hey ma." Dave said, winking at me. I smirked.
"Heeeey Davee!" Leah laughed.
"Where my boy?" Dave asked, while getting him a bottle of water.
"Out with the little one and Kayla ." Leah said, Dave nodded and sat beside me.
"Well, we'll probably be back her before the week is over." Leah said, standing up. I got up with her.
"Alright hun. Call me if you need me." I said, as we made our way to the door.
"You know I will." Leah smiled. Leah hugged me and she was gone.
"Ma ma?" Dave said.
"Yes?" I said, walking back to the couch.
"I need some energy for rehearsal." Dave said, smirking at me. Oh god! This man is a real freak. Next thing I knew, my legs were spread with Dave's face right in them.
______
10:15 p.m.
Dave ate me out for twenty minutes straight. NO BREAKS. A bitch can't walk. Now, he's getting changed for rehearsal. Meanwhile, I'm stuck on the couch.

"Alright mama, I'm leaving." Dave said, walking to the couch.
"Okay baby." I said, trying to get up. Dave busted out laughing.
"Its not funny damnit." I sighed.
"Thats what my tongue and dick do to that ass." Dave said, smirking and smacking my ass.
"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.
I finally got up and walked Dave to the door. Then I locked up and barely walked to our room. And just relaxed until Dave gets home again.
_____________
End of Chapter Sixteen.