Chapter Three

I woke up the next morning and Dave was gone.
"I know this nigga didn't." I said to myself, looking around for him.
"I'm out here." Dave said, on my patio. I walked outside and sat across from him.
"Goodmorning." I said.
"Goodmorning ma." Dave said, blowing out smoke. A early morning blunt.The usual.
"We have dinner with Kayla and Mauri tonight." I said.
"I'm not really feelin' that ma." Dave said, walking inside.I followed.
"And why's that Dave?" I asked, standing in front of him.
"I'm just not. Leave it at that Tiff." Dave said, holding my hand.
"I just wanna know why. What's up with you?" I asked, looking in his eyes.
"Nothing ma. Just some shit going on. That I can't fuck with." Dave shrugged. I sighed and walked in my bathroom. I did my morning routine and got dressed. Ripped jeans, red crop top, and my black pumps. I left my hair straight and added lipgloss.
"I gotta get to work babe." I said, grabbing my keys.
"Alright mamas. Have a good day." Dave said, pecking my lips. I left and drove to Kayla's. Fuck work, I wanna know wassup. I made it and walked inside.
"Hey Tiff!" Mauri yelled, watching t.v.
"Hey Mauri. Kayla here?"I smiled. Mauri shrugged.
"She might be upstairs. I don't fucking know." Mauri said. Some shit is definitely up. I walked up and into Kayla and Mauri's room.
"Kayla, wake up!" I yelled, pulling the blanket off her.
"What the fuck Tiff!" Kayla groaned.
"What the hell is going on with you?" I asked, sitting in the chair across the room.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Kayla chuckled, getting out the bed.
"I'll I'm asking is for you to keep it a stack. And lately you haven't being doing that." I said.
"Ask your "man"." Kayla said, making air quotes. I quickly got up and stormed downstairs.
"You good Tiff?" Mauri asked.
"Check your girl. Some shit is up." I said, before walking out.
______
Dave East
I sat at the Trap, bagging the weed and giving it to the crew to go sell. While a fat blunt sat in my lap, ready for me to smoke.
————
"Where the fuck is he?!" I heard Tiffany yell. What the fuck is going on? I walked to the front.
"What you doing here Tiff?" I asked, watching Tiffany pace the room.
"What the fuck is up with you and Kayla huh?!" Tiffany yelled.
"Baby, calm down. Lets ta- ''' I said, Tiffany cut me off.
"No, lets talk now! I want to know what the fuck is going on!" Tiffany yelled. The crew started looking.
"Y'all get the fuck out!" I yelled, they quickly piled out.
"What the fuck is going on behind my back Dave?" Tiffany said, sitting down. I sighed. Its time for her to know.
"Me and Kayla have been.." I stopped.
"Been what?! What's going on?!" Tiffany yelled, standing up.
"We've been fucking around! OKAY?! Now you know." I yelled. Tiffany stopped and cried. I've never seen my baby cry, this shit broke me. Tiffany calmed down and spoke.
"Fuck you. Fuck her. FUCK US!" Tiffany yelled, walking out. I followed her.
"Baby, wait!" I said, grabbing her arm and turning her around.
"WHAT?! What could you possibly say to make this better?!" Tiffany asked.
"Just listen, she came on to me. I didn't know what to do!" I said.
"How about, NO?! I'm DONE!" Tiffany said, getting in her car and leaving.
"FUCK!" I yelled.
__________
Tiffany Love
This shit fucking BLEW me! I'm furious, sad, and straight pissed all at once. I drove to Leah's, the only person I have right now.
———-
"Are you serious Tiff?!" Leah yelled as I paced her living room floor.
"Yeah. I wanna kill him and that bitch. EIGHT YEARS, Leah, we were friends for eight years and she did this shit." I said, sitting down. Leah rubbed my back.
"It's gonna be all good Tiff. It hurts now, but you can't let this shit get you down.Get on your shit and fuck all that." Leah said, I nodded.
"You're right. I gotta get to work.I'll be over tonight." I said, standing up.
"I'll be here mamas." Leah smiled, kissing my cheek. I waved and left to my store.
——-
1:45 p.m.
I walked in and my store was packed. I immediately got to work.

"Hey, how may I help you?" I said looking up from the register. There stood, Kayla.
"Can we please talk Tiffany?" Kayla plead.
"I'm busy. Now, if you'll excuse me. Next in line please." I smiled. The nerve of this bitch to come to my business. Especially with that bullshit.
_______
Dave East
As mad as I was about my actions, I still had to make this money. I stood at the corner as customer after customer came.
———
"Aye man!" Mauri yelled.
"What's up?" I said, lighting my blunt.
"We all out. Here's the money." Mauri said, handing me the bag. I told him about me and Kayla. He was more pissed at Kayla. I still feel bad but, we squashed our shit. At least Tiffany didn't find out about the other shit.
"Lets go." I said, getting in my truck.
——-
8:30 p.m.
I drove to Tiffany's apartment complex and waited outside. Soon, her car pulled up. I got out.

"Tiffany!" I yelled, walking towards her.
"What Dave?!" Tiffany yelled.
"Can we please talk?" I asked.
"You got a bitch PREGNANT Dave?!" Tiffany yelled. Shit, now she knows!
"What else don't I know Dave? HUH?!" Tiffany yelled, choking on her tears.
"Baby, I'm sorry okay?! I never wanted this to happen." I said, walking towards her. Tiffany backed up.
"I have nothing...NOTHING to say to you!" Tiffany said, walking away and not looking back. I got in my car and drove to Mauri's.
—-
"What the fuck did you tell her?!" I yelled at Kayla.
"I told her EVERYTHING! I lost her too." Kayla yelled. I punched the wall.
"Fuck! Did you tell her who?!" I yelled. Kayla didn't answer.
"Did you tell her?!" I yelled.
"Yes." Kayla quietly answered. I just walked out.
________
Tiffany Love
I laid in bed, crying my eyes out. This shit is fucked up. Dave has a baby! By his ex, Lauren. The one bitch I can't stand. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

____________________________