Chapter Eight

Dave East
The ride home was full of laughs and "I missed you's". I'm so glad to be home. Today and the rest of the week,me and Tiffany just gonna chill.
——————-
"I unpacked you things. Welcome home babe." Tiffany smiled. I walked inside and saw pictures of me and Tiffany in the living room & more in our room.
"Feels good to be back." I smiled, before kissing Tiffany passionately.
"Hungry?" Tiffany asked, walking in the kitchen.
"You know I am." I said, while turning on my Xbox.
"Chicken or steak babe?" Tiffany asked from the kitchen.
"Chicken. You know this ma ma." I laughed, while playing the game. Tiffany laughed.
"Coming right up baby." Tiffany said.
_________
Tiffany Love
While Dave played the game, I cooked us some dinner. Fried chicken, white rice, collard greens,and cornbread.
_________________
I fixed Dave a plate and a cup of ice water. We never drink sodas anymore. I gotta keep my baby healthy. I walked in the living room with the plate and water.
"Here you go baby." I said, sitting his food on the coffee table.
"Mmm. Babe, this looks so good." Dave said, turning the game off.
"Why thank you." I said, sitting beside him with my plate.
—————
1 Hour Later
We finished dinner and we're now, laying down in bed.

"It feels good to be back." Dave said, holding me tightly.
"It feels good to have you back baby." I said, rubbing his face gently.
___________________________
Tuesday
Dave East
I woke up early and went to the gym. Being in jail, working out was my get away. I decided to keep it up even when I got out. And since I'm on probation, I have to keep myself weed free or its back to prison. Today, me and ma dukes having a day together. Then, tomorrow I'm hitting the studio.
_________________________
I'm at the gym working out and I kept feeling eyes on me. I looked up from lifting weights and saw Kaya.

"Dave! Can we talk?!" Kayla yelled at me, as I walked to my car. I laughed.
"Nah man. You nothing but trouble." I said, still walking to my car.
"I'm pregnant! And it's Mauri's." Kayla said. I stopped and looked at her.
"Why should I believe you?" I shrugged. Kayla removed her baggy jacket and there was her baby bump.
"Look, just tell him I need him to be in his baby's life." Kayla plead.
"Yeah. Whatever." I said before getting in my car. I drove home. Ahh, home with my QUEEN. I was debating whether or not to tell Mauri. Ima tell him at the studio tomorrow. I made it home.

"Babe?!" I yelled. Soon Tiffany walked out in some sexy ass lingerie.
"Hey baby." Tiffany smirked walking to me. I licked my lips and smiled.
"I like this little piece. I'll like it better off though." I said, whispering in Tiffany's ear.
"Not uh. Ma is waiting on you." Tiffany smiled, walking past me and into the kitchen. Now, Tiffany has on this red,see through lingerie piece and expect me not to fuck? Oh, I see what game she wanna play. I walked behind her as she looked in the refrigerator. I gripped her waist.
"Now, baby. Ima have to punish you for this." I whispered in Tiffany's ear. I heard her softly moan as I pulled her ass against my,now hard,d*ck.
"Your mom babe?" Tiffany said, biting her lip and turning to my face.
"Mmm. She gonna have to wait." I said. I then turned Tiffany around and she placed her hands on the counter. I slid her cute ass panties to the side and slid in slow.
"Damn babe. I let you get tight again." I groaned in Tiffany's ear.
"Mmm. Just fuck me. Please." Tiffany moaned. I held her waist and went deeper, faster with each stroke.
"Mmm! Right there!" Tiffany moaned.
"Oh fuck!" I groaned, going faster.
________________
I laid Tiffany on the island and slid back in. Looking in her eyes, I started ramming her shit again.
"Fuck!" Tiffany squealed as her eyes rolled back. I kept stroking hard and deep.
"Mm. I missed this baby." I moaned in her ear, before kissing her neck. Tiffany's nails dug deep in my back as I went deeper. I the sat on the kitchen stool and Tiffany got on top.
"Ride that shit!" I groaned as Tiffany bounced on my d*ck. Tiffany's eyes rolled back as she grinded on me and she reached her fifth climax.
"Don't slow down ma." I groaned,smacking her ass. Tiffany sped up again. And slowed down, teasing me.
"Like that daddy?" Tiffany whispered.
"Stop playing with me." I groaned. I felt my climax coming. I held Tiffany's waist and started pounding her. Our loud moans filled the apartment.
"Mmm. Give it to me daddy!" Tiffany moaned. I groaned in her as I came. Thank god, she's on birth control! I carried Tiffany to the bedroom and laid her in the bed.
"You're late." Tiffany smirked.
"I'll be just fine." I said, before getting in the shower.
____________
Tiffany Love
While Dave shower, I put in my black satin robe and went back in the kitchen. Flashbacks of just a few minutes ago,put a huge smile on my face. I began cleaning all of the "wet" spots.
___________
"Baby, I'm about to go." Dave said, walking in the kitchen. He wore some True religion jeans, a white long sleeve shirt,and his Timbs. His chain with my name and his gold watch.
"Mm. You look sexy as fuck!" I said, standing on my tip toes for a kiss.
"Thanks mamas." Dave said, before grabbing my waist and kissing me, deeply. I pulled away.
"Tell mommy I said hey." I smiled.
"Will do. I'll be back around 7." Dave said, before walking out. After Dave left,I took a shower. I put on something comfortable. Sweatpants, a hoodie, and some fuzzy socks. Then, there was a knock. I looked through the peephole and saw Leah. I opened the door.
"Hey love!" I smiled as Leah sat on the couch.
"Someone's happy." Leah joked.
"Of course bitch! My man is homee!" I laughed.
"Well, I hate to rain on your parade. But, Kayla been texting me bitch!" Leah said.
"Oh god! Let me get the wine." I said, getting up.
"Yes bitch. Do that." Leah laughed. I walked in the kitchen and got two wine glasses along with some Moscato. I sat back in the living room and poured us both a glass.
"Whats the tea?"I said, handing Leah a glass. Leah took a sip, then began the story.
"She's pregnant with Mauri's baby. I still haven't told him that she reached out to me." Leah said. My mouth dropped.
"You believe her?" I asked, sipping my wine.
"I don't know. What do you think?" Leah replied.
"Kayla fucked me over. I don't trust her at all. But my situation,shouldn't take a huge toll on you." I said.
__________________
5:30 p.m
Dave East
I took moms shopping and I bought Tiffany a few things.(Mostly more lingerie.Haha.) Now, we're at her favorite restaurant, Longhorn Steakhouse.
________
"I'm glad you're home Dave." Ma smiled at me.
"Feels good to be home. You know I had to take care of my main ladies." I said, referring to Ma and Tiffany.
"I know. You're always looking out for ya mama." Ma smiled, before putting some steak in her mouth.
"Ma...I'm thinking about moving back to New York soon." I said, playing with my straw.
"And why's that?" Ma asked, looking at me. I sighed.
"The music.The industry is so much easier to get in there than here." I told her.
"What about Dontae? Tiffany?" Ma asked.
"You and Dontae can come. And...Tiff.. I'll have to ask her." I said.
"I can't just move to New York. Dave. I'm fine here. But, Dontae could. And please talk to Tiffany, I like this one." Ma said, I nodded. We finished dinner and dessert. I left a tip and drove mom dukes home. I made it home and walked inside.
"Baby!" I yelled.
"I'm in bed!" Tiffany replied.I placed the bags from the mall in the guest room/ second closet and walked into our room.
"Hey ma ma." I said, pecking her lips softly.
"Mmm. Give me more." Tiffany smiled. I shook my head and kissed her slowly.
"How's mommy?" Tiffany asked as I stripped down to my boxers.
"You know her, forever good." I said, getting in bed beside Tiffany. Tiffany turned facing me and the usual, play with my face.
"I love you babyz." Tiffany smiled.
"I love you more babygirl. I'm going to the studio tomorrow." I said.
"Babe, I'm so happy for you!" Tiffany smiled. Tiffany is my #1 supporter when it comes to anything I do. Basketball, music, anything.
"Are you gonna come?" I asked.
"I'll come during my lunch break." Tiffany smiled.
"Good. You know I need my queen by my side." I said, rubbing Tiffany soft skin. She blushed and smiled.
"Feels good to have you back with me baby. Feels real good." Tiffany said, before snuggling her head into my neck. I turned the lamp off and left the tv on.
"Let's watch our show." I said. We always watch Catfish together and laugh at the crazy stories people believe.
"I missed a ass of episodes! Waiting on you to come home." Tiffany laughed.
"Shhh. It's on babe!" I said, smushing her face with my hand. Tiffany giggled. I looked at her and smiled. Feels good to be home!
_________________
I woke up at 10 a.m. and Tiffany was still asleep. I showered and got dressed. Jeans, black polo hoodie, and my uggs. I added my chain with "Tiffany" on it and my gold watch. I kissed Tiffany's forehead and left.

"My man!" Mauri yelled,getting in the passenger seat.
"Whats up?!" I said, driving to iHop.
"You're out my man! I missed you bro!" Mauri said.
"I missed you too man." I smiled. We pulled up at iHop and walked in. We were seated and now we're eating.
"Ready to get in the booth?" Mauri cheesed.
"Yeah man. How hou Djing skills going?" I asked.Mauri finished chewing his food, then answered.
"I'm loving it! After you got sent away, I knew I had ti change. The rest lf 'dem clowns still in tha' streets." Mauri said,shaking his head. I'm glad my boy doing some positive shit. I don't him or anyone else I fuck with getting sent away. I gotta break this news to him though.
"Thats good man. I gotta tell you something though." I said, moving my plate to the side, since I was done.
"Whats up?" Mauri said, looking up from his phone.
"I was at the gym and Kayla was there.." I paused and Mauri coughed.
"And she told me that she's pregnant. With your baby." I continued. Mauri sighed deeply.
"Oh shit man." Mauri sighed.
"I feel like you should reach out man. Just don't get to deep. You know how Lauren did me." I nodded.
"I will man. Thanks for telling me." Mauri said.
"Fasho! Lets get outta here." I said, leaving a tip. Then we walked out. We made it to the studio and I started doing my thang!
_______________
Tiffany Love
I woke up around 11:30 and got dressed. I wore some khaki skinny jeans, a black off the shoulder sweater, and my black Uggs with bows on the back. I wore my down and straight. I added my "Dave" gold chain and my gold hoops. Then, I left.
___________
"Hey guys!" I smiled, walking in my store.
"Hey Tiff!" Jas smiled. Jas was always the "ghetto" one and we actually hanged out outside of work when Dave was away. She's also assistant manager.
"Did Kim clock in?" I asked, walking around. Putting clothes back in their correct places.
"Now, you know she'll be here right at 3:30!" Jas said, rolling her eyes. Kim has never been on time. But, she is a young mother, 3 kids! I'm just trying to help her out, but she is one step away from unemployment.
"That girl gonna find herself in a unemployment office." I sighed. Then the crowd started coming in and we got to work.
____________________________
End of Chapter Eight❤️

Thanks for the support thus far. Please,please,please share my books to any readers. Thanks in advance.
-Aniyah💋