Chapter Eighteen

Thursday, April 15th 2018
11:45 a.m.
Tiffany Love
I woke up and filled Honey's bowls. Then started getting ready for work. Still have to make this money. I wore some ripped white jeans, a yellow lace bodysuit, and my black Chanel heels. I curled my hair down and left the hotel room.
_____
I was driving when Leah called me.
"Hello?" I said, answering the phone.
"Bitch, why you didn't tell me about you and Dave?" Leah asked. Dave must have told Mauri.
"I was just lowkey about it. Sorry girl." I said, still driving.
"It's okay girl. You good?" Leah asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Staying in a hotel flr awhile, I'll be good." I said, as I pulled up to my office.
"Okay girl. You know I'm here if you need anything." Leah said.
"Of course mama. I gotta go, I'm at work." I said, walking in my office.
"Bye girl." Leah said before hanging up.

"Let's get this day started..." I said to myself and then got to work.
______________
Dave East
I woke up and the house was so quiet. Its only been one night and I miss babygirl like crazy. But, I have to work. L.A is next week and I have a show to put on for my fans. I got in the shower and then get dressed. Some black Balmain jeans, a white V-neck shirt, and my white Balmain sneakers. I added my gold Rolex and my gold chain. Then, Inheaded tk the rehearsal building.
————
"Wassup dawg? You good?" Mauri said, as we walked in the building. He's chilling with me today while I do my shit.
"I'm alright man. I just want Tiffany home." I shrugged while walking to the stage.
"She just needs some time bro. She'll come back." Mauri assured. I nodded.
"I hope so man. I really hope so. Let's get to work.". I said, then began rehearsing.
_________
2:30 p.m.
Tiffany Love
I left the job for lunch with Leah at Panera Bread. Our all time favorite. Not talking to Dave is killing me. I miss that man so much. But, he hurt me...again. And I don't know what to do this time.
———-
"Hey there beauty." Leah smiled, as I sat across from her.
"Hey love. What did you order?" I asked.
"Well, I got the potato soup and grill cheese. And you the broccoli and cheese soup with grill cheese." Leah said.
"Thanks boo. I appreciate it. But, what's been going on?" I asked.
"I should be asking you honey." Leah said. I sighed and sipped my water.
"I wanna go home but I don't at the same time." I shrugged.
"You wanna leave him?" Leah asked.
"Oh no. I can't do that. It's just hard." I sighed.
"Listen love, go home tonight and have a grown ass conversation with him. Fix what you have cause you know you don't wanna lose him." Leah said.
"You're right..." I simply replied and then our food came out. The rest of the time was laughs and good times, as always.
_________
I left Panera Bread and went back to the hotel. I packed me and Honey's things.
"Let's go home mamas." I said to Honey, putting her in her cage. I walked out the room and returned the room key. Then, got in my car and headed home.
__________________
I made it home and Dave wasn't here. I sat my suitcases at the door and let Honey out her cage. I went into my little makeup room/extra closet.
"Let me text Leah.." I said to myself, taking my phone out my purse.
To: LeahBoo💓
Hey mamas, I'm home. Waiting for Dave to get here, I'll let you know how it goes. Love ya!😘
I sent the message and looked in my closet. Just reorganizing everything.
______________
4:30 p.m.
Dave East
Rehearsal just finished and I'm heading home. I parked my car in the parking garage and got out. I walked in and saw suitcases at the door...Tiffany's to be exact. MY BABY IS HOME!
———-
"Mama?" I said, putting my keys in the kitchen counter. Soon Tiffany came out of her second closet.
"Hey Dave.." Tiffany said, lowly. I sighed.
"I'm glad you're home." I said, walking towards her. Tiffany slightly moved back.
"Dave.. we need to talk about what you did. To determine if I'm going to stay." Tiffany said, sitting at the kitchen table.
"Okay. We can talk, whatever you want baby." I said, sitting across from her. We sat in silence for a few minutes.
"Why?" Tiffany whispered.
"Why what?" I asked for clarification.
"Why did you do it Dave?" Tiffany asked, making direct eye contact.
"Baby, I was drunk. I didn't know what was going on." I said. Tiffany began to tear up.
"Am I not good enough Dave? Am I not what you need anymore? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT DAVE?" Tiffany said, raising her voice. I can't believe I made my WIFE, my LOVE, feel this way.
"Tiffany, look at me." I said grabbing her hands. Tiffany looked at me and by now tears were streaming down her face.
"You are enough. You're all I could ever ask for and need. I was stupid and selfish. But, baby, I'm sorry. I want you. This hoes out here are just hoes. They don't have my heart like you do. They don't get the love and affection from me like you do. They will never be you! I need you Tiffany. If I lose you, I lose it all. And I can't do that baby. I just can't.. I'm so sorry. For now on, you go everywhere with me. You check these hoes. I don't want you to ever feel this way again baby. I love you and I'm IN love with you. Okay?" I said, while wiping her tears.
"I love you too Dave." Tiffany said, sniffling. I got up and walked to her. I kissed her deeply and passionately.
"Let me make it up to you.." I whispered in her ear. Tiffany looked at me and slowly nodded. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. And y'all know what went down...
_________________
7:30 p.m.
Tiffany Love
Everything is right and baby, the sex was even better! I'm happy that we talked like adults and got our shit sorted out. Right now, Dave is ordering Uber Eats from a chicken and waffles place. While I unpack my things.
_____
"The food should be here by 8:10." Dave said, walking into my second closet.
"Okay baby." I smiled. Dave gripped my ass, I slightly moaned.
"Let me get another taste." Dave whispered before kissing my neck.
"No siirr." I smirked. Dave hates being told no, so I do it. Just so he can get aggressive and take what he wants.
"Don't play with me." Dave said, pinning me to the wall. He untied my rob and let it fall to the ground. Then, he picked me up and carried me to my small couch and laid me down. My legs were up to my head and he started eating. Just swirling his tongue around and sucking all on my cl*t. My moans were out  of CONTROL. Then, the bell ringed. Dave slurped me up and got up.
"Well shit!" I said, catching my breath. I put my robe on and walked to the front. And there was Mauri and Leah.
"Well well well, someone's been busy." Mauri laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh shut up. Let me put some clothes on." I said, walking away.
——————
Dave East
I watched Tiffany walked away.. well I definitely watched that ass move.
—-
"EARTH TO DAVE!" Mauri yelled at me. I zoned out.
"Yeah man?" I chuckled.
"Them flashbacks getting to ya?" Mauri laughed.
"You already know." I laughed. Leah was in the back with Tiffany and me and Mauri were in the living room.
"I'm glad y'all fixed things." Mauri said.
"Yeah man, me too." I nodded.
_______________________
The End of Chapter Eighteen.

sorry its short, I'm having a little writers block.

but i have more ideas soon!