Chapter Seventeen

Wednesday, April 14th 2018
11:30 a.m.
Dave East
I finished rehearsal at 2 a.m. and I have to be up now for a interview. A nigga is TIREED! But, I gotta get this money.
___
"Ma ma, I'm leaving!" I yelled. Tiffany was in her "second closet". Soon, she walked into the living room.
"Alright baby. What time you coming home?" Tiffany asked, hugging my waist.
"Probably two. Three at he latest." I said, rubbing her ass.
"Okay babe. I love you." Tiffany said, pecking my lips.
"I love you too baby." I said.

I drove to VIBE radio station and walked in. And the interview began.
"What's poppin NEW YORK. We're here today with the one and only Dave East!" DJ Bang said into the mic.
"Whats up New York?" I said, smiling.
"Now, I hear you have a big show coming in L.A? Are you ready?" DJ Bang asked.
"Hell yeah! I've never performed in L.A. I'm ready to feel the crowd energy. Ya know?" I replied.
"I feel ya, I feel ya.What about a album? We're all waiting on some new Dave East heat!" DJ Bang said. I chuckled.
"Now that, I have to keep on the hush. Just know it will be a banger!" I smiled.
"Ahhh man! I can't wait. How's your love life? Any special lady?" DJ Bang asked.
"I have my queen man. I couldn't ask for anyone else." I said, nodding my head.
"Who's the lucky lady Dave?! Is this A VIBE relationship exclusive?!" DJ Bang smiled. I laughed a little.
"Tiffany. Tiffany Love is my one and only. I never met anyone as beautiful and intelligent as her in my life. And a true rider to the end." I truthfully said.
"You heard it New York! Dave East is not on the market! Thanks for joining me Dave. We can always use a new fresh artist like yourself with us." DJ Bang said.
"Thank you guys for having me." I nodded.
"Alright New York, until next time. We out!" DJ Bang said as the show ended.

"Thanks for having me man." I said, dapping DJ Bang.
"No problem man. I wish good things on you my man. You're going places." DJ Bang said. I nodded then I was out. I left the studio and drove home.

__________________

2:30 p.m.

Tiffany Love
After Dave left, I continued to reorganize my closet. I rarely work, I finish everything quick as hell! But, LA will be seeing us soon! Dave has a show and I have a photoshoot for my swimsuit line.

———
"Honey, sit!" I said to Honey before she started jumping on the couch.
"I'm homeee!" Dave yelled, walking in.
"Hey babe, I heard the show." I smiled, hugging him.
"How was I?" Dave asked, lifting me up.
"You were GREAT." I said, kissing his cheeks.
"Thanks ma. What you have planned for today?" Dave asked, putting me down and walking to the refrigerator.
"Welll, me and Leah are going out around 8. Until then, I'm gonna be here." I said, sitting on the kitchen counter.
"How about you come to rehearsal with me? You'll be done before you have to meet Leah." Dave smiled, standing in between my legs.
"Of course I'll go babe. You know I love seeing you work." I said, rubbing his face.
"Good. Now go get dressed, we're going for lunch before we go." Dave said, smacking my ass.
"10-4 babe." I laughed. I got dressed in some black spandex shorts, a checkerboard tube top, and my red hurraches.  My hair was in a high ponytail. I added my gold hoops and some clear lipgloss.
"Ready ma?" Dave asked.
"I'm ready babe." I said, grabbing my purse. Then, we were out the door.

__________________

3:15 p.m.
We made it to Buffalo Wild Wings. Another one of our many favorite restaurants to eat at together.

"Hi I'm Sandy and I will be your waiter tonight. What can I get you guys to drink?" Sandy asked.
"Water with a side of lemon for us both." Dave said.
"Coming up." Sandy said, walking away.

"Whatcha getting this time babe?" I asked Dave as I looked in the menu.
"Uhh, I don't even know mama." Dave signed.
"I think I want the honey BBQ wings and some fries." I said, holding Dave's hand from across the table.
_________
Dave East
Our food came and I ended up getting the same thing as Tiffany. Now, we're sitting at the table talking until we go to my rehearsal at 4:30.
-----
"I'm so ready for L.A." I said, before eating a fry.
"Me too babe. We've literally been working nonstop. At least we don't have much work to do in L.A." Tiffany said, while getting a tip out for the waiter.
"I can't wait for us to get settled so we can plan more trips." I said, leaving the money for the bill.
____________
We left BWW and drove to the little rehearsal venue. I opened the door for Tiffany and we walked in.
"But babe, we could go to France."Tiffany smiled, as we walked hand in hand.
"Once we get our bread all the way up, we're going everywhere babygirl." I smiled. We walked in and Tiffany's smile completely faded.
"WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY HERE DAVE?" Tiffany yelled, letting go of my hand.
"Babe, listen, I had no clue that she would be here." I said, trying to calm Tiffany down. There stood Alexis and Kayla. Tiffany chuckled
"You think I'm gonna believe that Dave?" Tiffany said, pacing the floor. Before I could say anything Kayla and Alexis were standing right in front of us.
"Well, well, well. We meet again." Alexis smiled at me and mugged Tiffany.
"How the fuck did y'all get in here?!" I yelled. Tiffany sat there, pacing trying to keep her cool.
"Not uh Dave, we came for little Miss Love. " Kayla chimed in. Tiffany laughed.
"I don't want to hear nothing you bitches have to say." Tiffany shrugged.
"Oh, we won't be talking. Just watch." Kayla said, turning the phone toward us. And there was me, all on a dancer during rehearsal last night. Then, me leaving with her. I lied, rehearsal was over at 12. I got fucked up, a little hennessy and boom. It happened. Tiffany looked at me.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DAVE?! Two fucking bird ass bitches had to show me some shit YOU did. Instead of you not doing it and being honest with me"Tiffany yelled.
"Baby, I'm sorry! OKAY?! I'm FUCKING sorry Tiff. I got fucked up after rehearsal and shit kept going on." I tried to explain. Tiffany did a sarcastic laugh.
"Know what? Fuck you Dave." Tiffany said, walking away and getting in a taxi. I looked at Alexis and Kayla.
"ARE YALL FUCKING HAPPY?! Man, get the FUCK outta here!" I yelled. They quickly scrambled out. Damn Dave, you fucked up again.
____________
5:00 p.m.
Tiffany Love
I had the taxi driver take me back home. Dave really fucking did the shit again! I can't believe this. I got inside the apartment and got my suitcase. I packed some of my clothes and other things. I packed Honey's food and the things she needs. I grabbed Honey and the suitcase and Honey's bag. Got my keys and we were out. I drove to a nice ass 5 star hotel called  The Rosevelt and got a room.
_____

"This is not how I want things to be..." I said to myself while getting me and Honey settled.

________
11:30 p.m.
I've been keeping me and Dave's argument low. We could be back together soon, I never know. I've just been doing some work and laying around with Honey. Just trying to distract myself from the bullshit. Leah's been blowing me up. And Dave? he calls every five minutes. I just need to be alone...
________________________________
12 a.m.
Dave East
I've been blowing Tiffany's phone up nonstop! No answer.  I just pray my baby is still at home, where she belongs. Rehearsal is over and I'm speeding to get home. I just want my baby. I swear man, I don't know why I keep fucking up!
_________
I made it to the crib and I walked.
"Tiff! Are you here?!" I yelled, walking around the apartment. I look and saw Honey's things were gone.
"FUCK!" I yelled, throwing my keys on the floor. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Tiffany...she answered.
———-
"What Dave?" Tiffany answered the phone.
"Baby, I'm sorry. Please come home mama. I swear to God I'm sorry." I said, holding back tears. Tiffany sighed.
"No Dave. I'm safe, I'm fine. I'm not coming home." Tiffany said.
"Baby, just tell me where you are. Please. I need you Tiffany." I said.
"I gotta go Dave. We'll talk later." Tiffany said before hanging up.

FUCK! What did I do....again?!

____________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter Seventeen.