0.4

november 4th
english rose 🥀 ed sheeran

grayson's pov

i had sex.

i had sex with my best friend that i'm madly in love with.

and she's in my arms.

"morning o" i said kissing her forehead, she closed her eyes and i kissed her nose and then her lips, she giggled and wrapped her legs around mine, this was just how i wanted to be, holding her, loving her, kissing her, being happy with her, as much as i hated sharing my feelings i needed to tell her i wanted to take her out, as a date and not as a friend, not as her bff grayson, but as her future someone grayson.

"hey o? would you like to go out, go out with me?" i caressed her arm softly, doing small circles with my fingers. she looked at me and gave me a shy smile, god how much i love her, "sure, where do you wanna go, gray?"

oriana's pov

"we could go to the italian restaurant in the street, you love italian food" grayson said pressing his lips against my forehead once again, i sat on his lap and kissed his neck leaving love bites along his neck.

"ori.... oriana.... baby don't do that people will ask and i wanna give you a cute little date before everyone knows you're mine, well princess get up i'm going to shower" he said kissing my lips softly and leaving to the bathroom right next to the bedroom.

i held my phone and unlocked it.

moonsblue: j... i'm not a virgin anymore
jupitersexual: wow what
moonsblue: yeah .... it happened last night
jupitersexual: HOW DO YOU FEEL
moonsblue: the same in pain
jupitersexual: awwww sweetheart, try massaging it yeah? tell me if you need emotional support im here
moonsblue: jupiter how do i flirt?
jupitersexual: uh
jupitersexual: flirting?
jupitersexual: i don't know i just flirt

☕️💭

my parents arrived today to nyc, they decided to surprise us so i was gonna sleep with grayson for the rest of the weekend, that's... nice i think they got here out of the blue and we found them looking for the house.

"o, are you scared of the elevator?" grayson asked while i breathed heavily holding the bar in the elevator.

"uh yes a little" he immediately hugged me and kissed my cheek, it was a normal thing for my parents to see me and grayson in a touchy mode, since kids grayson was always overprotective, hitting a 8 year old because he threw me to the ground, i remember his parents being so mad at him, but he was just protecting me, his little sister, or his future wife...

i sighed thinking of how fast things changed and the elevator doors opened, we got out and helped my dad with their stuff, well gray helped, i unlocked the door and placed my bag in the bedroom i chose, i guess kaia and ethan thought it was just me and grayson because.... they're loud, really loud...

"oh my god kaia josephine!" my mother yelled, i immediately looked over grayson and we both  felt relieved that they didnt arrive last night and didn't see us..... doing.... that.

"MUM COULD YOU KNOCK PLEASE" kaia screamed making me feel bad for her because she never does anything wrong, i got up and held my mum's hand taking her to the kitchen with me. "mum, kaia's almost 16 remember? ethan and her are so happy please think of it, you were 18 when you got pregnant of michaelo and kaia's safe yeah? i bought her condoms." my mum kissed my forehead and sighed thinking of my older brother living with our grandparents in the uk, michaelo is 26 years old im 9 years younger than him, michaelo was always the rebel one, he was already old enough to know he wanted to stay in sheffield, so he did, and i miss him dearly everyday, he's also a musician, he has his own band with his girlfriend and seems happy so, mum was always protective when it came to sex and stuff like that..

for a second my hearted didn't beat, how could i be so careless? i felt tears coming down my face and i ran to my bedroom and hugged grayson.

"what's going on?"

"we didn't use a condom gray" i said trying not to cry or sob more, he caressed my back and kissed my forehead. "ori, ori look at me, we used one baby you were too nervous to notice, look at me, stop crying honey." his words immediately calmed me down, HOW COULD MY NERVES BETRAY ME. he kissed my lips once again and held me, taking me to the living room on his arms so we could watch a kids film and nap a little.

kaia's pov

oriana and grayson came to the couch and ori had puffy eyes and red cheeks, popping her freckles a little out, they sat next to us but it seemed different, they were different, okay they are cuddling all the time but this was different.

"i'm sorry for not texting mum and dad were here, i thought you were sleeping just like when we left to get bread" she said resting her head on grayson's shoulder. "oh no don't worry, mum said you explained how we felt, i'm really thankful for you, but mum is still angry and i bet when we come back to nj she's gonna give me the pill, buy me more condoms and sign me up for sex ed." i sighed looking to the series on the tv.

"i asked oriana out" grayson said out of the blue making me and ethan look at him surprisingly.

"DUDE FINALLY" ethan said fist bumping grayson and laughing, i knew oriana liked grayson but i also know jupiter isn't just a friend to her.

oriana's pov

i was ready for 20 minutes, and grayson hasn't knocked in my bedroom door. ugh. my anxiety is on fire.

i am wearing a black dress with matching black boots, the necklace grayson gave me for my birthday last year with a little heart was bright, my chocolate brown hair was straightened and my bangs were sideways, what wouldn't last long. grayson walked in my room without even knocking and kissed my lips making me blush hardly.

"so let's go?"

"yes."

🏹💭

this one sucks because i'm a mess yeah? okay i love grayson so much and i hope he feels loved and happy.
always yours,
🏹 maggie