1.4

february 8th
breathe 🕊 lauv

bubba g: i'm ready
baby o: it's 3am our flight is only at 7am
bubba g: I KNOW BUT I'M EXCITED!
baby o: im glad you bought these tickets gray, i really appreciate what you do for me
bubba g: everything for my girlfriend
baby o: omg
bubba g: WHAT
baby o: i love you
bubba g: i love you way more

i got out of bed and smiled at the floor thinking of grayson, we were happy and healthy and that to me meant the whole world. i was finally healthy, finally happy, finally free.

i opened the backpack i was taking to nyc and threw pants (panties) and socks inside, along with bras, i opened my closet and chose  one pair of black jeans and sweatpants, placing everything inside the bag.

baby o: can i wear your hoodies in ny?
bubba g: i already packed extra for you
baby o: thank u bubba iloveyou

i chose some longsleeves and t-shirts and packed everything, the reason why we were awake so early was so enjoy ourselves before our family kissed us because 3 days away was a long time.

i put on some black jeans and a longsleeve tucked in my jeans and called grayson so he'd throw a hoodie to me from his window.

"fine oriana, here take it" he said trying to reach my window, i quickly grab it and dress it, blowing him a kiss with a smile on my face, i couldn't wait to be with him.

i went back inside and woke my parents so they would say goodbye and kiss the sh*t out of me because let's be honest they worry and sometimes i exaggerate but they love me. and i love them, kaia came hug me and say see you tomorrow because her and ethan would spend 9,10,11 with us in nyc, which it was nice, because i love hanging with them.

i left the house with the backpack on my back and my other bag on my left hand, grayson quickly took my backpack out of my back and held it, he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine.

"i called an uber, it should be here any minute" grayson said and kissed my cheek, a few minutes later a car parked in front of my house and we got in, getting to the airport in a few minutes, the trip to the airport was mostly grayson talking to the driver saying how we were going to nyc on a little weekend romantic getaway, i loved him, and i loved his romantic gestures, and his personality, and his laugh.

i smiled to myself thinking of him.

💌💭

new york city was cold, it was raining so hard and we were waiting for the uber grayson called, i was tired and i needed to rest before the concert, we had seated tickets so i felt less pressure on being at the queue early, grayson interrupted my thoughts by grabbing my waist and walking to the car with me.

the hotel was cosy was warm, and i already felt the sex vibes i always read on books about hotels tickling the fancy of the main character to *uck the guy they like, we took the elevator to the 8th floor and a lot of foreign people talked an incredible amount of different languages and i loved seeing so many cultures together.

as soon as we got to the room grayson went to the bathroom and i noticed tbe bouquet of paperwhites and white roses on the bed with a little note. "hopefully you realised it was me that sent you those paperwhites, will you go out with me on valentine's day? i wanna give you the most special night" i smiled to the card and ran to the bathroom knocking a few times, grayson left worriedly and i hugged him before he could talk. "YES LET'S GO ON A DATE" he laughed and kissed my forehead. i was so happy at this point. so happy.

💌💭

the concert was incredible, we were singing and kissing and having a really good time, i loved every second of it, lauv never failed to make me feel understood and specially loved, and i knew grayson was happy i was happy.

we walked in the rain together to the hotel and grayson kept saying how beautiful i looked wet, meaning not only wet by the rain, what made me blush pretty hard.

"cmon ori, we need to take a shower and sleep" he hugged me from behind and we walked faster to the hotel.

when we got into the room i stripped my clothes and left them on the room floor, going into the bathtub in the bathroom of the room.

"baby, can i join you?" grayson asked and i shyly said yes, he got into the tub and immediately kissed my lips, we switched places and my body was now resting on top of his, his hands travelled through my whole body and i kept blushing pretty hard.

i loved these simple quiet moments with grayson, i loved being with him, i loved him.

and i knew he loved me too.

💌 💭

the rain felt pretty hard at 3am, making me wake up and want to snuggle grayson really bad, i gently kissed his cheeks, his lips, his forehead, and he slowly woke up pulling me closer to him. "you are such a clingy girlfriend, i love it" he said and i kept kissing his lips, he eventually corresponded and kissed me back, making out with me even if he was half asleep, his tongue battled with mine and his hands caressed my cheeks with slow circular moves, our lips parted and he started kissing my neck, still in a gentle way, then my chest, making me tremble a little because of the feeling of his wet tongue against my nipple.

again his mouth travelled through my body, giving me pleasure in a gentle way.

god that lasted for the whole night.

🏹💭
IM BACK BITCHEEEEEEEEEES
anyway
its almost over
i already miss them
im soft
🏹maggie