0.6

december 14th
you & i (nobody in the world) 🎞 john legend

i was locked in the toilet, i've been crying for the past hour, mariana, a girl from my italian class started making fun of my scar because it's thick and pink and not just a line like usual scars, i went to grayson's locker and dressed his hoodie, hiding my back as much as i could, and them locked myself up in this tiny uncomfortable space.

bubba g: where are you
baby o: nowhere
bubba g: oriana, where the hell are you, sandy already told me what mariana said and i noticed my hoodie isn't in my locker so, talk to me
baby o: no
bubba g: okay i'm getting into the girls bathroom
baby o: NO! i get out please don't embarrass yourself more because of me
bubba g: i love you oriana

i got out and cleaned my tears, i eventually left the bathroom and grayson hugged me tightly, his voice was slowly drifting away while the tears compulsively wetted his t-shirt.

"i love you oriana, please never forget that" he said as loud as a whisper

"please show it"

he held me and we went to his car, he drove a little further from school and started kissing my lips softly, passionately, god, friends DON'T do this, but i needed him, maybe even more than he needed me, i needed this reassurance.

we went to the backseat, he took my (his) hoodie and then my t-shirt, fu*k i left my jacket in my locker, relax ori.

my bra was already on the front seat along with his clothes, sh*t was fast, his kisses trailed down my body, his mouth was against my left nipple, sucking it softly, kissing my boobs and neck around.

"you don't even know how beautiful you are, god, oriana, i could kiss your body for hours, you're gorgeous, you're unique, you're perfect"

☕️💭

i woke up hugging grayson, his bed was warm with our bodies together, he was still sleeping so i took the chance to kiss his face in a friendly way, just making my best friend feel appreciated even though i am naked only covered by his bed sheets.

"what is this all about?" he giggled kissing me back.

"just kissing my best friend" he pulled me close and kissed my lips.

"gray i gotta dress up, my parents must be worried i skipped school" i got up dressing my clothes and one of his hoodies.

"i called your dad, he thanked me for taking care of you" he smirked and got up hugging me and kissing my forehead, "and i took so great care of you princess"

"no gray, we're friends remember? cmon dress up let's play nintendo switch!" i giggled and ran downstairs sitting on his sofa next to ethan. "hi e! hi sis! ready to lose on mario kart?" i held one of the remotes and covered myself with a blanket.

"don't start without me!"

"cmon fatass"

"careful to who you call fatass, oriana, i can still spank your fat ass"

i blushed and hid my face in between my legs, i looked at him and then at the tv screen.

a few hours later it was just me and grayson playing, me winning him in the 6th race. "SUCK IT GRAYSON I'M THE BEST AT THIS GAME!" i yelled in the top of the sofa

his hands were placed on my legs and i fell on the sofa pressing our lips together on a passionate and slow kiss filled with love. "oriana, i just want to give you all the love, until you are tired of me, until you love yourself and don't need me anymore, i want to love you so badly, so fuc*ing badly." our tongues were fighting against each other now, his hands were again placed under my clothes and moans escaped of mine and his mouth, my chest was covered by pink hickeys, in my boobs, my clavicle, near my nipple, i held onto his waste wrapping my legs around it, my body was exhausted but he kept on wanting to love me, he wanted to show me love.

"lay on your back let me see your scar" he demanded, helping me taking my t-shirt and hoodie off.

hi! if u don't feel comfy with scars skip this part!

he hands travelled along my back, and only with one finger on my scar, i cried a little not enjoying the feeling of someone touching my most hated part of my body. he kissed it, along my whole spine, saying i love you after every kiss, reading my neck and then my cheeks. "mariana might think your scar is ugly, but it reminds me of all of those nights i wanted to sleep at the hospital, i was madly in love, but do 12 year olds know what love is? i did and i loved you, and i love you."

☕️💭

the rest of the night was mostly crying and trying to sleep on his arms, but i wasn't feeling it. i got up and woke him up telling him i'd go and sleep with kaia for the night, i needed my sister to comfort me in her sisterly way thay made me feel so good.

moonsblue: *sent an attachment*
jupitersexual: WAIT
jupitersexual: YOU'RE SINGING
jupitersexual: BEAUTIFUL
jupitersexual: I LOVE IT
jupitersexual: I LOVE YOU
jupitersexual: AMAZING!
moonsblue: you spoil me way too much
jupitersexual: i know and i love you seeing you embarrassed
moonsblue: STOP!
jupitersexual: you love meeeeeee
moonsblue: i do i do i do i do i do
jupitersexual: ??
moonsblue: the mamma mia reference????
moonsblue: bye bailey.
jupitersexual: ANA!

☕️💭

rocco's pov

"dude just ask oriana out, a lame ass like her will obviously say yes to a guy like you" william said to martin, making me feel bad for such a sweet girl like oriana, i felt so bad i could just go there and ask her out myself.

when i noticed my feet were already walking her way and i was face to face. "hey oriana, i was wondering, do you think we can go out a day on the weekend?"

"dude? my birthday is on saturday?" grayson said clenching his muscles, looking even bigger than me, a pisces.

"then sunday?" i smiled

🏹💭

i imagine rocco as nick robinson in the olly from everything, everything, olly is a sweet young boy who unfortunately sees a lot of shit done by his father, yet he's loving and unique, i see rocco as him because rocco is really fragile and just asked oriana out because martin would just use her for sex.
🏹 maggie