0.5

november 5th
why? 🐚 jacob whitesides

the restaurant was fancy, he took me to a nice fancy restaurant, his hand was wrapped around my waist tightly, my black dress was slightly shorter because of the pressure grayson was doing on my body. he was nervous about this, and i gotta admit i was too.

"mr and mrs dolan?" a man said while grayson was fixing his shirt. "uh yeah that's u-us" i blushed and held onto grayson. "such a lovely young couple" he said walking us to the table beautifully adorned with flowers and candles.

"you know i married to my wife when i was 18 and i didn't regret it a second" he smiled and gave us the menu's making me hold grayson's hand and blush even more. his leg was intertwined to mine hidden by the table towel. "hey don't be nervous it's just me" grayson said making me smile a little to him.

the dinner went on, most of the times we'd just sit quietly holding each other's hands, this wasn't usual, we'd have countless conversations everyday but not today, i felt sad about this, i didn't want to be his girlfriend if we wouldn't talk like we did before.

he pressed his lips against mine of a small kiss and placed his forehead against my bangs, "i'm sorry, i'm a little nervous" he said and i closed my eyes and whispered and barely audible me too, this was my first real date and i was messing it up.

"so.... the weather"

"oriana... we are not gonna talk about the weather" he giggled and drank a bit more of his glass of water, "so, next month me and ethan thought we could just go out for dinner instead of doing a party" he said looking at me waiting for a reaction

"for your birthday? i think a dinner is nice"

"will my girlfriend come?" i blushed once again, he kept on calling me girlfriend and making my stomach go around and around.

"count me in" i smiled to him.

the drive to the rented apartment was quiet, we weren't talking at all, but lights down low by max started playing on my playlist, i looked at him and i started crying, i felt awful.

"gray, i don't want to date you if we're gonna act awkward around each other i love you too much to lose you" i cleaned my tears and he kissed my forehead. "hey, girlfriend or not you'll always be my bestest friend, don't tell ethan i said that also don't stress i'll take you out another time" amazing, he always knew how to cheer me up, how to make me feel good and calm me down. the truth is i loved him, more than anything.

☕️💭

jupitersexual: hey moon
moonsblue: no more luna?
jupitersexual: sorry luna, i might have soft feelings for you?
moonsblue: oh wow.... you're not the only one
jupitersexual: i'd do you right now
moonsblue: j.
jupitersexual: so hard until you can't move
moonsblue: jesus
jupitersexual: i'm sorry i don't want u to be uncomfortable
moonsblue: it's just not a great night
jupitersexual: i feel you
moonsblue: but tell me about your kinks and stuff it's always a distraction
jupitersexual: well, i like sweet passionate sex, to be honest, but definitely overstimulation and spanking
jupitersexual: i know your kink
moonsblue: how?????
jupitersexual: once when we were on skype call you moaned daddy
moonsblue: IM SO SORRY
jupitersexual: don't be i like thinking of you as my little princess
moonsblue: aw stop

after a few hours talking to jupiter i felt like i needed to know his name, i never had this need to, but i do now.

jupitersexual: bailey

moonsblue: SHUT UP
jupitersexual: yeah yeah make fun of me

moonsblue: SO CUTE
jupitersexual: what about you?
moonsblue: ana

a/n: STOP THEY ARE SO DUMB

we ended up watching videos on youtube, somehow we led to lights down low by max, bailey said that should be our song and i agreed, i loved that song so much, even though i daydreamed about grayson when i heard it...

jupitersexual: so. how old are you (why didn't we ever asked this)
moonsblue: 17 (i think it was never necessary)
jupitersexual: where r u from

moonsblue: new york, you?
jupitersexual: new jersey, eye colour?
moonsblue: hazel

☕️💭

the guilt was killing me.

i needed to tell kaia.

i got up from the sofa crying and went to kaia's bedroom, i woke her up and we both cuddled in the sofa. "i'm not a virgin anymore" i said hugging her, my little sister is my best friend, and she knew how mum and dad had christianity in their blood and how they wanted us to marry and follow christ, i was always the child willing to try, while kaia was the rebel one, with ethan's help.

"what? oh ana... who was it?" she played with my long dark brown hair and then my freckled cheeks, i swallowed my tears and whispered grayson, her reaction was funny, she first laughed, then looked at me seriously, then cleaned my tears, "do you regret it? is that why you're sad?" she asked sadly, "uh no, i just our date was terrible, i didn't feel like that was my best friend at all".

i eventually stopped crying and fell asleep with my head resting on kaia's legs.

kaia's pov

i got up after ana fell asleep in my arms, i knocked on grayson's bedroom, he got up half asleep, worriedly, tired, it was obvious in his eyes that he loved oriana more than anything, i knew it since little, they'd hold hands at 6 years old going to school in the morning while my mum drove me to preschool, they were always together, together in class, together at lunch, they weren't together only in the bathroom, they loved each other purely, and it still is, a pure but complicated love as they grew, unlike me and ethan, me and ethan started hanging more after oriana's scoliosis surgery, we were always together at the hospital, he was there when i got my period and gave me his zipped hoodie to cover the blood stain in my jeans, and he has been my first love ever since, i don't know if i'll ever marry him, but for sure i imagine my whole life with him.

my daydreams were interrupted by ethan hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek. "the bed was cold, baby, let's go back."

🏹💭

wooooo i updated, dhdhdhdh, grayson and oriana are so dumb but i love them hddhdhdh I GOTTA STOP BEING THIS SOFT FOR MY BABIES
🏹 maggie