1.1

january 3rd

killing me softly with his song 🦋 fugees

i can't believe i'm going back to school after finding out grayson is jupiter, i've been avoiding him since, my body was exhausted but so was my mind, i needed to stop and breathe but i couldn't.

i opened my closet and saw a black hoodie that grayson left at my house a few days ago, i grabbed it and dressed it with grey jeans underneath, i found my black boots and wore them as well, i went downstairs and didn't look my mum in the eyes making my own breakfast.

"honey let me help" she said trying to help me, i rolled my eyes and kept doing what i was doing, i didn't want to talk to them, or grayson or anyone, i just wanted to be alone for a little longer, i finished eating and caught the school bus, i never do this, i always go to school with the twins, i felt the tears coming down my face and i tried to look outside and ignore my emotional self.

"excuse me? are you new?" a boy sat next to me and looked at me, he had big brown eyes and a light brown short hair, his smile was big showing his soft white teeth.

"oh no, i never take the bus, i just needed uh some time? for myself?" i said looking down, i had a billion texts from grayson asking where the hell i was and a billion texts from kaia asking where the fudge i was, i felt empty, all this time i've been talking to him, i've been giving my whole body and soul to the guy i've always loved.

🏹💭

a soon as i opened my locker at school a beautiful paperwhite (flower) was inside of it with a little note, "i was wondering if you'd agree to go out with a guy like me" i felt confused, who was this?

i looked around me and no one was looking at me, so i suppose there's gonna be more of where this came from.

"ORIANA WHAT THE HELL" grayson ran after me and i tried to move my feet fast but i nearly fell, "where were you??? i was so worried, god!" he spoke fast and he was sweating, i looked down and started crying, i was with grayson, i was with jupiter, our planets were finally aligned.

i felt his strong arms around me and his hand moved around my back petting it softly, his lips were attached to my forehead and i felt like crap.

how did i tell him that i am moon?

oh hi grayson im moon

fu*k.

he stopped the hug and held my hand, in public. he kept walking with me to the photography class, his legs moved slowly so he could keep up with my short height, he sighed and kept petting my hands and arms while i felt a little anxious.

"grayson."

"yes? are you feeling okay? do you want to go home? we can go get my car and"

"i'm in love with you"

grayson's pov

"i'm in love with you" she said while i spoke, my eyes turned to hers, her green eyes were nearly grey from the tears escaping, when i noticed our lips were colliding, her hands found my face and held it nicely, while mine grabbed her waist in a firm but not painful way, the kiss was not hot, it was as she'd say, felt. i could feel her feelings towards me, the little giggles, the smiles, the eskimo kisses, i am as in love as she is and i'll make her my wife.

her head was placed in my shoulder during most of the class, ethan kept constantly staring and mouthing questions making us giggle, she was so beautiful, so sweet, so kind.

"gray? could u please stop staring? i'm feeling uncomfortable now"

"oh right! sorry babe" she was blushing, adorably, i kissed her cheeks and edited some pictures we took outside as photography partners (with ethan), she was getting really sleepy because of her pills and i felt bad, she'd always give her whole soul to others but pills took over her.

i held her and had lunch with her so she would cheer up, as usual my chips were in her mouth among with my food, while i ate a chip or two, will i ever stop thinking about her?

🏹💭

"la la la la" she sang while playing her ukelele, i was watching her, and i felt stuck.

"mmmm when we were little, i used to think about... about you" she kept moving her lips, letting her angelic voice out

"right now, i want to tell you, how much you mean to me"

"baby, i love you, i love you, the words get stuck in my head, my tongue is tied and i'm scared to run out of your love"

"la la la la"

her voice was so pretty yet familiar, i kissed her and thanked her for the beautiful song she had written for me.

about me.

"i love it ori."

"thank you grayson, i wrote it a few months ago ya know? i really didn't want to run out of your love so i stayed quiet about my love for a little while." she smiled shyly and i kissed her lovingly, i love our little sappy romantic kisses, it was always so good to be with her. it was simple.

"baby i have to go but knock at my window tonight so we can watch a movie and cuddle a little" i said noticing i was late for gym with ethan, i pressed her lips on mine and filled her lips and ego with love.

"see you in an hour or two yes?" i said and she nodded smiling shyly to me.

"i love you" she spoke softly pulling me for one more kiss.

"i love you all the way back ori" i said leaving her room by the window as usual.

damn.

i love her.

but why won't moon leave my head?

🏹💭
I UPDATED WOOOOO
i love grayson
i hope u enjoy
i can't believe atmosphere is nearly over
I ALREADY MISS THEM
anyway
love u
🏹maggie