1.5

february 14th
downtown 💌 anitta & j balvin

today my locker had a rose instead of a paperwhite, valentine's on a wednesday what a bad day to go out with grayson honestly, i held the rose and smiled to the pretty white tainted rose, i read the note and i smiled, i loved him way too much.

"baby, i know you're used to paperwhites but you're my beautiful white rose, will you make me the happiest guy on earth and go out with me today? i booked a hotel until friday 💌

always yours,

grayson"

grayson knew always how to make me feel good, i felt his arms around my waist and his lips against my neck, i giggled and turned around to kiss him.

"how's my little luna?" he asked and i blushed by him calling me luna and not ori.

"i'm great, gray, i missed you" i said hugging him tightly.

"it was just one class, oriana, how it will be when we marry? won't we be away?"

"JESUS NO! i wanna be with you every single second, mr dolan"

"uhhh mrs dolan is already making plans to keep me locked"

"ethan is right you are a fart face" i giggled and he looked serious at me.

"i can't believe you are against me!" he said surprised and i kissed him softly

"ew you two stop" ethan said making me blush and stop kissing grayson.

💌💭

my eyes were blindfolded by a peach scarf, i couldn't see anything and i felt my heart racing a bit more, the car ride was silent mostly because i couldn't see anything and my anxiety was giving the best of my shyness.

i felt the car stop and heard a door closing, not long after, grayson opened the door on my side and helped me leaving his car, holding my hand while walking to somewhere with me.

i heard a soft melody and his voice, my heart immediately melt to know he was giving me such a romantic date on such a cute day.

he removes the blindfold of my eyes and i can finally see the beauty of the table set with a peach silk towel and a rose in the middle of it, grayson had his hair down and was wearing black trousers with a grey blouse that was a little too tight on him, on his hands a beautiful bouquet of white and red roses and a box, he handed me the roses and opened the little box with a golden necklace with a G pendant, my felt my cheeks blush.

his hands reach my neck and the necklace wrapped perfectly around it, i turned around to him and kissed him for a little while, his hands travelled to my waist and held it a little too much, making friction, my dress and his hands against my skin and i slightly opened my mouth to moan but he stopped and led us to the table.

he filled up my glass with water and his with coke, he grabbed something that was covered and uncovered it showing two bruschettas.

"you didn't have to gray." i said and he held my hand on the top of the table. "just taking care of my beautiful girlfriend.

we started eating and it felt like everything was out of a fairytale, he kept making me laugh and it felt just perfect.

then he got us spaghetti with alfredo sauce and i kept on feeling really spoiled yet loved, he was giving me a dream date DAMN i was loving it. i just hoped ethan and kaia were having just as much fun as we were.

💌💭

"i dare you to go into the water" grayson said running to lake without waiting for me, my feet ran after him and i felt the wind on my body and my face and my feet tripping on the sand making me fall on top of grayson, his lips looked for mine and our souls were united one more time by all the love we had to share in a kiss, he carefully removed my dress and his trousers, letting me take his blouse off.

he got us up and ran to water again, helping me going inside the cold water that was frozen just two days ago. "you're insane! i'm gonna freeze here!" i screamed and he kissed me once again, i loved it when he shut me up with kisses.

not long after we left the lake and dressed some comfy clothes grayson had on his car. the ride was way more cheerful this time, his playlist was still a cheesy one and i kept singing and dedicating him the cheesiest parts.

a few months ago i'd never guess what grayson really liked me back, or that he liked me at all, with time my heart only showed me how good he was and how he didn't like me back. but he did and i couldn't be happier.

"ori you gotta stop daydreaming about us, i'm right here you can talk to me about anything you want, i can start" he said this and kept his eyes on the road. "i imagine you and me living a really cheesy life filled with kids and love and jesus i really imagine the perfect dreamy life with you, it doesn't matter how different we are, you are my soulmate, you are the one that keeps my soul happy and that's all i need" what he said made me cry a bunch and he knew it was happy tears from being loved so much.

💌💭

the hotel was nice, maybe way too expensive for what i wanted grayson to spend on me but that was fine, as i said all he wanted was to give me the happiest and most romantic valentine's day.

and it was definitely happening.

he got our keys and walked up to me with a big smiley on his face. "now the rest of my gift" he said holding my hand and walking with me to the elevator.

"a good night of sex?" i asked looking at him.

"a great night of sex." and the elevator doors opened.

the end