0.8

december 16th
lay all your love on me 🌧 abba

"we can't move to the uk" kaia said worriedly, i understood her, we were both in love with our neighbours, and that was honestly the only reason that kept us in the us, kaia started crying and i got up to hug her firmly.

"we can't go because i'm pregnant" the words came out of her mouth in between the sobbing and the tears rolling down her face, i assumed she kept this a secret since the new york incident, poor kaia, i love my sister so much and i bet she's so scared right now, i just kept holding her in my arms as tight was i could.

"kaia josephine!" my mother yelled and i looked at her with an angry face. "if you're gonna yell at your 15 year old daughter because you never taught us anything about sex because of your religion shush right now mum, i love you but you can't yell at kaia for having sex, she's a teen."

kaia hide her crying face on my shoulder and i kissed her forehead.

ron's pov

my daughter. pregnant. at 15.

i kept looking at ana hugging kai as hard as she could, of course ana would yell at her mum, ana and mike always defended kai with everything they had for being the youngest of the 3 and i understood it, i sighed and hugged kai, probably so scared, just like i was, me and emily married at 18 so michaelo wouldn't be a baby out of the wedding and i hated it, i was 18 i was scared, how could emily not remember how hard it was for us to raise michaelo? this was a hopeless marriage, it always ends in arguing, and i loved my children too much to let this happen again.

"em, if you're not gonna help your daughter i want the divorce"

"NO DADDY! i'm not pregnant! i just i love ethan, i don't want to go to the other side of the ocean, so far away from him" i softened and laughed, "god kaia never do this again please" emily said and hugged the 3 of us.

yet the divorce wouldn't leave my head.

am i doing wrong?

oriana's pov

it was 11:58pm, i was ready to send grayson the cutest text. i loved him and i wanted him to know it.

december 16th 12:00pm
baby o to bubba g

happy birthday bubba! HOLY SH*T YOU'RE 18! I can't believe you're an adult now and I still have to wait 7 months to be 18 as wel :(. anyway! you're 18! that must be so exciting i can't believe i remember you being 5 and having a arm injury every week, i knew i loved you then, i knew i loved you now, and i know i'll love you forever and ever like wow! you're the only sag i like (don't tell ethan).
i love u so much grayson. u have no idea.

i pressed sent and i went to the window, "happy birthday bubba!" i screamed, this was a tradition, we'd yell at each others windows happy birthday at midnight and then snuggle each other the rest of the night.

"uh is it midnight? OH I FELL ASLEEP ORI" he looked hilarious, with his help i went to his room, we hugged for quite a while, we went to ethan's bedroom to wish him a happy birthday but he obviously had birthday sex and was already sleeping without even realising it's midnight, i giggled and kissed grayson's cheek.

"we could watch a movie what do you think?" he said smiling at me.

"uh i need to get my pjs i forgot" i said nervously, i didnt want to ask grayson for his clothes, knowing we'd be too weak and do it.

"ori, wear my hoodie it's fine" he took his hoodie out of his body and handed me it, i went to the bathroom and changed my clothes, staying in his dark blue hoodie, pink and yellow socks and also pink pants (panties), i got out and jumped to his bed, making myself comfortable. he walked in only in boxers and i tried to focus on my phone, jesus christ grayson i'm weak.

he kissed my forehead and turned the tv on, choosing baby driver, he cuddled me and i placed my head on his chest, his right hand travelled down my body and stopped on my thigh, i sighed and he squeezed it softly, i was too weak to control this need. i needed him.

i kissed his lips and his hands were now taking his hoodie out of my body, kissing my neck, my chest, my stomach, making me feel slightly nervous. his lips we're attached to my thighs and i honestly thought of stopping him several times. my pants were now on the floor of his room and i was fully exposed, his index finger was placed on my clit massaging it slowly teasing me.

grayson's pov

i rolled the condom all over my c*ck and i stood over oriana, god she's beautiful, i placed myself at her entrance and slowly penetrated her, my lips went directly to hers and my body was thrusting against hers while our tongues were fighting over dominance. her petite hands went to my shoulders holding my body tightly.

i went all the way in and saw her face blushed, and her head thrown back, i loved her moans, so soft, so quiet, she could make me feel stuff other girls couldn't, as moon said, it was because i had a connection with oriana, i loved her, so sex, was more than just sex. i kissed her once again, biting her bottom lip gently, pushing myself out and in for a little while, did this girl trust me this hard to be with me like this? i felt truly honoured.

i woke up with tears wetting my chest, i opened my eyes and saw ori holding me, i checked my phone and checked the time.

3:41am

i kissed her and her hands stopped trembling. my beautiful baby..

🏹💭
HELLO BABIES!
wow no jupiter and moon on this chapter? i miss them.
but THEY HAD SEX AGAIN!!!!!
anyway.
grayson dolan followed me a month ago lemme cry.
🏹maggie