1.3

january 27th

wolves 🌙 selena gomez

i still can't believe ori is the girl i've been talking to all these months, i mean i should've seen it, the softness, the jokes, the boobs, the voice, why am i so dumb? and does she know she's been talking to me? god f*ck me.

i was so focused on this i completely distracted myself from shopping with ori, she was trying some clothes and i was waiting for her in the men section while checking my social media.

she came to me holding two clothing items, she pressed her lips on mine on a slow kiss, her lips were as sweet as always, her peach baby lips lipstick was her favourite thing, and she loved peaches, i held her tightly by her waist and kissed her once again.

"hmmm someone is loving the pda" she teased me and giggled while she walked to pay her stuff, i smirked and walked right behind her. "when my girl is hot af, of course, i'm loving the pda, also why do you always pay in the men section?" i asked, confused, she did this since we were 15/16, she went always to the men section to pay for her clothes at zara.

"have you seen the line in the women's section and the baby's section? the men's section is an empty sanctuary" she giggled and i handed my card earlier than oriana, what made her roll her eyes at me, but i have to admit i love spoiling ori.

we soon enough left zara, her right hand was wrapped in my left hand, her body tried to move as fast as mine but her tiny legs couldn't keep up, i eventually tried walking slower but failed miserably.

"look my little girl moving as fast as she can" i laughed and she punched my arm looking at me with her "i'm mad" face, soon our lips collided and s soft kissed happened, her tiny hands were now on my face while mine was on her waist. "you are my little girl oriana, get used to it."

oriana's pov

we are now at this really nice italian restaurant i found out the last time we went out together, as usual, grayson ordered garlic bread for us immediately so we could snack while we waited for the main course.

i'd always order the same, caesar salad with extra caesar sauce, while grayson would order a pizza and comment how nice pizza was and make a terrible joke about pasta and italy that made me laugh louder than i should.

"you're really beautiful you know? i can't stop thinking of how much i love you" grayson said holding my hands, my cheeks blushed and our legs intertwined under the table, his available hand reached for the glass of soda and while that i checked my phone.

i quickly left my phone when i remembered grayson got me lauv tickets and the concert was so soon, i looked at him and i smiled brightly. "WE ARE SEEING LAUV IN A FEW DAYS" i said excitedly.

"yes we do, and i booked us a hotel near the place he's playing so you don't have to walk a lot after the show" grayson said and i smiled to him once again, it was insane how badly i loved him, that's why i needed to tell him i'm moon and i know he's jupiter, he needs to know this, i just need to find the right way to tell him.

"grayson do you think we can go to that park where we used to go when we were sad? i miss hanging out with you there" i said and he agreed with his head, stuffing his face with pizza.

💌💭

the park was quiet as usual, and grayson ran to the swings like we did when we were kids, i sat in the swing right next to him.

"i'm moon"

"i know"

"you know?"

"it took me a little while to get it, but i realised it was you, by the way you sing, the way you talk, your beautiful body, i love you as oriana, i love you as moon, it doesn't matter, i love you" grayson said and tried to kiss me but the swing kept moving.

i giggled and held his hand, i sat on his lap and made out with him, on our little special place.

we got into the car and grayson drove to our street. he chose a playlist he made for me and most songs were cheesy, what made me blush and feel butterflies in my tummy, his hand reached my thigh and he squeezed it lightly, i pressed my lips and changed the song.

climax by usher

jesus.

his hands travelled to my stomach and then my chest.

"grayson"

"hm? want me to stop? it's okay love" he stopped and his both hands were placed on the sterring wheel.

"i'm sorry love" i said and he immediately said stop and kept driving and humming to the songs that kept playing in the car.

we got home and said goodbye with a slow sloppy kiss, his hands grabbed my cheeks and be played with them making me giggle a lot.

"i'll talk to you later, boyfriend"

"as you wish, girlfriend"

i walked in and smiled to myself, i run upstairs and hugged kaia as tight as i could, "i'm so happy!" i laughed and she laughed as well, "i'm glad you are happy, you and grayson seem really healthy, and i love seeing you healthy, i mean, you've had anxiety since we moved here and yeah i'm so happy you're finally in a good mental place" she said with tears on her eyes making me cry as well.

everything was finally in the right place.

except.

who has been sending me paperwhites?

it could only be.

grayson or rocco.

and my heart doesn't say grayson.

jupitersexual: miss me?
moonsblue: oh hello jupiter
jupitersexual: did you know i love you? i love you
moonsblue: i love you

🏹💭
sorry for taking so long to update! i've been on a shitty writer's block for this chapter while i have ideas for the other two.
my god this is almost over im gonna cry
anyway
love u
thank u for keeping my mental health in your thoughts
🏹maggie