1.

Kate p.o.v

E: Kate, come on, you must go with me to that party.

Emma urges me while I take the books out of my locker.

K: I've told you a hundred times, I don't like parties.

E: I know, but Kate everyone will be there.

I closed my locker and went to class with Emma.

E: How often do you go to parties?

K: Rarely and I like that.

E: Kate please for me.

K: Emma ...

E: I heard that Nathan will be there.

Nathan Rush is my crush since I meet him. He is one of the most popular guys in this school.

E: Maybe when he sees how hot you are he'll ask you out.

I hate parties, but Emma is right, and I hardly even get out of the house.

K: Uh, okay.

Emma clapped, and I smiled.

Suddenly I ran into someone. I looked at who I ran into and of course, it was Leo Hoot. We hate each other since the first day of high school. I'm not sure why exactly.

L: Watch where you are going.

K: You too.

He just rolled his eyes and went away.

K: What an idiot.

E: I know, the party is at Mike's at 8 pm, okay?

K: Yeah, see you later.

E: Okay bye.

Emma went to her class, and I went to mine.

(AT THE PARTY)

Kate p.o.v

I came to Mike's and went in. Everything smells like cigarettes and alcohol. I was looking for Emma, but I could not find her. She is probably making out with Mike somewhere. I was walking around for Nathan. Soon I saw him making out with some girl. I felt hurt. I do not know why. I went to the bathroom and locked myself in. I started crying but soon I wiped my tears away. I won't let some stupid boy ruin my party.  I went to the kitchen and took a shot of whiskey. Usually, I don't drink, but today I decided to try.

Leo p.o.v

I came to the party with my girlfriend Tess. 

T: Hey, I'm going to take something to drink, you want something?

L: No.

Tess left, and I sat down on the couch in the living room and played a video game on my phone. 20 minutes later and Tess still didn't come back. I decided to look for her and soon found her making out with some idiot.

L: Tess, what the fuck are you doing?

T: Leo it's not what it looks like.

L: You're a fucking whore.

And I left. She didn't even follow me. I'm pretty sure she continued to make out with him. I was hurt. I mean we didn't love each other, but how could she cheat on me?

Third person p.o.v

Leo also decided to drink a little, but it quickly turned into a lot. Kate and Leo were both drunk. Suddenly they bumped into each other.

K: Hey watch where you're going.

Kate said. Leo looked at her and could not believe how hot she looked.

L: Hey, did I ever say how hot you are?

Kate looked at Leo and suddenly kissed him. They went to the room. And we all know what happened next.