8.

Leo p.o.v

Kate and I are in school. Now that our parents know about the baby it's time for us to tell our friends. Since Kate and I hang out a lot now our friends got mixed up and we are one big friend group. 

"Hey guys," Kate said happily.

I looked at her and smiled. I'm not sure what I'm feeling toward her. We don't hate each other anymore, I think we are good friends now. 

Everyone said hi back. Girls hugged Kate.

"We have to tell you something," I said when Kate stood next to me again.

I was nervous. What will they think? 

"I'm pregnant and Leo's the father," Kate said.

Everyone looked at us shocked.

"And you two are together?" Mike asked.

We were both quiet because we didn't know what to say. We are not together but we don't know what we are.

"No, but we are close," Kate said.

"Oh, we got that," Scotty said and everyone laughed.

"Will you keep the baby?"Lucy asked.

"Yes," Kate said with a smile.

"And are you happy," Emma asked while looking at me.

"Yes," Kate and I said at the same time.

"Then we are all happy," Emma said.

Emma and Lucy took Kate away from us and the guys started asking me questions.

Kate p.o.v

Emma and Lucy took me away from everyone. 

"You know Kate, I thought we were best friends," Emma said.

"Yea, you could at least tell us you were pregnant" Lucy added loudly.

"I'm sorry but we agreed we won't tell anyone"I defended myself.

"Okay but you better tell us everything from now on," Emma said and Lucy nodded.

"How is Leo treating you?"Emma asked.

"Leo surprised me. From day one he is on my side and is supporting me. We got really close." I said with a smile on my face.

Girls hugged me.

"If he won't treat you right, tell us and we will take care of that. Okay?" said Lucy.

"Of course"

(AT LUNCH)

Kate p.o.v

Today our whole friend group sat at the same table during lunch. Leo and Alex still didn't come but everyone else was there. Suddenly Stacy got on a chair and got everyone's attention. I rolled my eyes. 

"I need to tell you something" she started "our little Kate isn't that innocent"

My eyes went wide. What will she say?

"I heard her and her friends talking about her pregnancy," she said and looked at me with a smirk. 

"Hey, Stacy, why don't you stop listening to other people's conversations" Emma stood up and said.

"And why don't you stop hiding the fact that your friend is a whore?" Stacy said back"I bet she doesn't even know who the father is"

"It's me," said the voice at the entrance of the cafeteria.

It was Leo. He came closer to Stacy.

"I am the father, Stacy" he repeated, "and we are happy even though we are young."

I smiled as tears came to my eyes. Leo came towards me and reached out to me.

"Let's go," he said.

With a smile on my face, I took his hand. We left together. Leo really isn't that bad.