17.

Kate p.o.v
Leo and I have been living in San Francisco for almost two months now and things aren't as easy as they used to be.

I'm alone with the baby while Leo is at work. That's most of the day. I love Kiera but I just need to see people who won't pee on me and are able to talk.

Leo is at work all the time. At least that's what he says. I don't believe him I think he might be cheating on me.

It was midnight and I was finishing cleaning the kitchen. Leo entered the apartment and, without saying hi, sat on the couch. He looked tired. Well so was I.

"Hi to you too," I said to him annoyed.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"I'm sorry I'm too tired to say hi to you," he said sarcastically.

"Like you are the only one who is tired Leo," I said angrily.

"Look, I'm too tired to fight," he said and got up.

"Where are you going," I asked while looking at him.

"I'm going to see Kiera "

"No, I just put her to sleep. You'll see her in the morning" I told him.

"Now I can't even see my daughter" Leo yelled.

"Leo is quiet, she is sleeping. And what's the big deal you will see her."

"What happened to us" Leo suddenly said.

I looked at him knowing what he meant.

"I don't know. Maybe if you were honest with me things would be different"

He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act stupid Leo. You are cheating on me. I know your hours at work are not that long" now I was yelling.

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU KATE!"

I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"I am working extra shifts so that we can afford things"

"Yeah right," I said not believing him at all.

"I'm sick of this" he took his keys and went towards the door.

"Leo, where..."

Before I could finish he left. I stared at the door as tears slowly started going down my face. Kiera started crying so I went to calm her down.

It's been 2 hours since Leo left. I don't think he'll come back. I went to our room and started crying. What happened to us?