10.

Kate p.o.v

It's been a week since Leo and I found out we are having a girl. We decided to take our parents to the restaurant and tell them there. 

We met up in front of the restaurant. Leo hugged me. He's been acting weird lately, he's too nice to me.

"Hey, how are you and the baby?" he asked me with a smile.

"We are great and how are you?"

"Now that I see you even better"

I smiled. I said hi to his parents and we went in.

Soon everyone ordered something. We ate in silence. I know if I don't tell them now I never will. So I took a deep breath.

"Leo and I have to tell you something"

Everyone's attention was on me.

"We went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having a girl"

Leo smiled, but everyone else just stared at me.

"The deal was that we go to every appointment with you, "my mom said.

"Yes, "Leo's mom added.

"Kate and I decided to go alone since this is our baby" Leo defended me.

"Well you are too young to have this baby so you can't decide anything"Leo's dad said.

"Don't forget what we agreed, okay Kate? If you were smarter this wouldn't be happening." my dad added.

Tears came to my eyes. I got up and ran outside. I found a park and sat down on a bench. I put a hand on my bump. None of this would be happening if I didn't get drunk that night, but I want this baby and I regret nothing. 

I saw Leo coming towards me. He sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and wiped the tears that have fallen down my face.

I nodded my head.

"Don't listen to them, please. They don't know what you are going through, ignore them"

I wanted to say something, but I felt something weird in my stomach. I smiled when I realized what that was. I looked at Lep, took his hand, and put it on my bump.

Tears came to my eyes again, tears came to Leo's eyes also.

"That's our baby," I said.

Leo smiled. Our eyes meet. We started leaning in. My lips touched his. The feeling was unforgettable. I felt a spark. I didn't want this moment to end.