11.

Kate p.o.v
I can't believe what happened yesterday. Leo and I kissed. It felt good, but still, we don't see each other that way. I mean maybe I'm developing some feelings, but I'm sure he isn't. He probably just kissed me because I was upset.

Emma and I were walking to school. She was talking about a boy she liked. I wanted to tell her about Leo and me but I wasn't sure if I should.

"You okay Kate"Emma interrupted my thinking.

"Yea, but I need to tell you something, "I said and looked at her.

"What's up?"

"Well, Leo and I kinda kissed, "I said expecting her to be surprised but she didn't have a reaction.

"And?"She said which got me confused.

"And?! Emma we are just friends and friends don't kiss each other on the lips" I raised my voice a little.

"Just friends? Honey a blind person could see you two adore each other" she said with confidence.

"What.... no..."

"Kate, you can't lie to me. I know you like him."Emma said as we stopped in front of our school.

"Okay even if I do, he doesn't like me back, "I said sadly.

"Kate, that boy would do anything for you. These 4 months he was taking care of you like you take care of someone you love. I'm telling you he is head over heels for you" Emma smiled.

"Are sure"

"100% now let's go we're gonna be late for class," Emma said and pulled me into school.

Leo p.o.v

I was at my locker waiting for my next period to start when my ex Tess came.

"Hey Leo, can we talk?" she said acting sad.

"Nope" I turned away from her.

"Come on Leo don't be like this"

"Like this? Tess, you cheated on me!" I yelled.

"Yeah, well you got that bitch pregnant"

When she said that I had had enough. I came so close to her that we were almost touching.

"Don't you ever mention Kate again, Tess? Do you hear me? NEVER AGAIN!!"

She looked terrified.

"You are crazy," she said while walking away.

Yea maybe I am crazy. But good crazy. Crazy in love with Kate. And I think it's time to make it official. I'm gonna ask Kate out.

Kate p.o.v

After a long day at school, I was finally going home. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Leo running towards me.

"Hey Kate," he said out of breath.

"Hey Leo, how are you"I smiled.

"Great actually. I got you this" he handed me some kind of flower.

"Thank you, it's beautiful," I said surprised.

"Yea I found them in the park and I thought they would make you happy"

I blushed at the thought of him thinking about me.

"They did"I looked up at him. He looked nervous.

"So... I was thinking do you maybe wanna go out. Like on a... date?" he was avoiding my eyes. 

When he said that my heart skipped a beat. I can't believe this is happening.

"Yes I would love to" he looked at me and gave me the biggest smile ever.

"Great I will pick you up at 8"

"Okay"

"Bye," he said walking away.

"Bye" I was smiling like an idiot and put a hand on my bump.

I was finally happy after a long time.