13.

Kate p.o.v

It's been a week since Leo and I went out. He is good to me but still didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. I thought he would by now.

I came to school and saw Leo.

"Hey, how are you," he asked as he hugged me.

"I'm good. So is the baby" I said with a smile.

Leo was about to say something when the bell rang.

"I have to go. I can't be late" I said as I ran off.

Leo p.o.v

I looked at Liza running to her class and smiled. This girl is the best thing that happened to me. I turned around and saw Stacy next to my locker.

"Hey pretty boy," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Hey witch, shouldn't you be going to class," I said with an evil smile.

"Nah, that's boring. I thought you and I could have some fun" she said and came closer to me "you know just like we used to have"

I moved away from her.

"That happened once and is never gonna happen again," I said and went to class.

God I hate her.

After School

Leo p.o.v

I was waiting for Kate. When someone put their hands on my eyes.

"Guess who?" said the owner of the hands.

I recognized the voice immediately. I moved the hands from my eyes and turned towards Stacy.

"What do you want Stacy? Why can't you just leave me alone?" I said annoyed by her.

"I just want you Leo." she put her hand on my cheek as she said that "don't you want me?"

I pushed her hand away from my face.

"No, can't you get that? I don't want to be with you, I don't like you. I want for you to leave Kate and me alone" I walked away from her.

Kate p.o.v

I was meeting up with Leo after school. When I came outside I saw Stacy and Leo talking. She put her hand on his cheek. I immediately turned around and started running towards my house. I can't believe him. And I toughed he changed. Of course, he didn't. I can't believe I toughed he wants to be with me.

When I came home, I went to my room and started crying.

Leo p.o.v

At some point, I started looking for Kate. Everyone told me that she left home. So I went to her house. I rang the bell a few times but no one was opening them. I tried to see if they were locked but they weren't. So I went inside. I came to Kate's room and walked inside. She was on her bed crying.

"Kate, are you okay? What happened?"I was concerned.

She looked at me with the saddest face ever.

"I saw you," she said.

I was confused.

"What?"

"I saw you and Stacy. When were you gonna tell me that you two are together"

"What. No. Stacy and I are not together. She was hitting on me but I told her to leave us alone"

She stood up.

"But her hand was on your cheek"

"She thought that would make me fall for her I guess," 

I hugged Kate.

"You are my one and only. No one will ever come between us. I promise"

She hugged my back.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted"

I looked at her and smiled.

"It's okay babe".

I kissed her.

"Babe? So are we like together now?" she asked.

"Well, I toughed it was kinda obvious. Are you okay with that?"

She smiles.

"More than okay"

And we kissed again.