14.

4 months later

Kate p.o.v

It's been 4 months since Leo and I got together. I am so happy. And our little girl should be born any day now. God, I'm so excited. 

Since Leo and I are together now, we decided to move in together. Leo got a job and we are saving money, so we should be able to buy a small apartment for the there of us. It will be close to my parents' house. So if I need them they can come and help me. I can't wait.

Leo p.o.v

I was playing basketball with my friends when I remembered that I should be picking up Kate soon. We are gonna go check an apartment. 

I came home and took a quick shower. When I was about to leave I heard my parents talking to someone in the kitchen. I went to see who they were talking to. They were talking to Kate's parents. That's weird I didn't know they were friends.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I heard my mom say.

I had no idea what were they talking about. 

"Yes. They want to move in together now. That's crazy." Kate's mom said.

"And she thinks that online school can teach her something." Kate's dad added.

"The best thing for her is to not have this baby. And we know that you'll take good care of it. And when she finishes school she will find you guys" Kate's mom said.

WHAT?! They are gonna take the baby away from Kate. They can't do that. I need to tell Kate.

I left my house and quickly came to Kate's. 

I started knocking.

"Hey, babe"Kate opened the doors with a smile.

"Kate we need to talk now!"

"Okay come in" she let me in the house.

"Is everything okay? Did something happen?" she asked worriedly.

"Yes. Our pare..." 

At that moment Kate's water broke. Kate looked at me frightened.

"Leo"

"It's okay. Come on let's take you to the hospital" I said as calmly as I could.

She just nodded her head but she was still scared. I took her hospital bag and we headed toward the hospital.

"Leo I'm scared"

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. We are gonna finally meet our baby girl."

She smiled a little at that. Then she screamed.

"It's okay we'll be there soon"

She nodded while holding her belly in pain. Oh god, it's happening.