4.

Kate p.o.v

I was thinking and decided that I wanted to keep this baby. I came to Leo's locker.

K: Hey Leo.   

L: Hey Kate, what's up?    

It's been a week since we were at the doctor's and since then Leo and I have been hanging out every day. Although it is often awkward among us. He told me to decide what we'll do with the baby because he supports me no matter what.

K: I have decided and I want to keep the baby.

Leo nodded.

L: Ok, cool. After school, we can go to frozen yogurt and talk about everything.

K: Okay. I'm going to class. See you.

L: Yes. Bye.   

I walked to the classroom and Emma joined me.   

E: Hey girl.    

K: Hey Emma. 

E: Are you okay?

K: Yes, why wouldn't I be?   

E: You're strange lately. Especially after that party. And you've been hanging out with Leo lately. Did something happen between you?

I laughed nervously.

K: What, Emma don't be stupid, you know we hate each other.

E: Okay Kate, but if you're lying I will find out.

I turned my eyes, though I was a little scared.

                                                              ***

Kate p.o.v 

The day has passed surprisingly fast. I went to Leo's locker.  When I came I almost throw up. Leo was making out with some girl. I became furious. I turned my eyes and went home. I can't believe this idiot. 

( THE NEXT DAY)    

Leo called me yesterday, but I ignored him. I'm still angry at him. I was putting things in my locker when Leo came.

L: Kate, why did you go home yesterday? Didn't we have plans after school? Why didn't you pick up any of my calls?

He asked me confused.

K: I saw you were busy so I left.

I didn't look at him. I closed my locker and started walking toward the classroom. Leo followed me.

L: What are you talking about?

I stopped and turned to him.

K: I saw you kissing some girl.

L: What does that have to do with anything?

K: It isn't fair, because I can't do that, I will be pregnant and ugly, and you will be able to be with any girl you want.

L: Kate... 

K: And it is not fair because this is your child too.

I started crying. Thank God everyone was in class.

L: Kate, okay, calm down. How about until you can date again, I won't date anyone. Deal?

I took a minute to respond.

K: Deal.

Leo smiled and hugged me.

L: Okay, do you wanna go to that frozen yogurt?

K: YES   

I said happily.