19.

Kate p.o.v

It was just a normal Sunday. Leo and I were playing with Kiera.                                                                                   

"Isn't she the cutest?" I said looking at her lovingly.

"Of curse, she is, just like her mom" I looked at Leo and smiled.

Since Leo has given me the promise ring things couldn't be better. I trust him and he trusts me. We are so in love.

Suddenly someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll go," I said and get up to open the door.

When I did my happiness slipped away. There I saw mine and Leo's parents.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see them.

"We came to get you," my dad said.

I heard footsteps and felt Leo behind me.

"You can't take me away from them," I said sternly

"We are your legal guardians so you have to come with us," my mom said

"So go take your stuff and come with us. We don't want to get other people involved." I saw anger in my father's eyes.

I was about to say something about not going when Leo whispered "it's okay, go" in my ear. I looked at him shocked but saw in his eyes that I need to trust him.

I looked at my parents "I'll go get my stuff" I said as tears appeared in my eyes.

I went to mine and Leo's room. Leo followed closing the door behind him.

"Leo please tell me you have a plan"

"In 3 months you'll be 18. They can keep you then. We are gonna buy a house and the there of us will live together as a family"

Leo was right. Is the best thing to do, but also the hardest thing to do. I won't be able to see Kiera for 3 months.

"I know you won't see Kiera for there months, but after that, you will be with her for the rest of your life"

Tears slowly went down my face I nodded my head yes. Leo hugged me as I cried.

Soon after that, I was in my parents' car. When I was saying goodbye to Kiera they didn't even look at her. How can they do this to us? It's only for there months.

Leo p.o.v
When Kate left I picked Kiera up. My parents looked guilty. And they were.

"Leo we are sorry. We tried to stop them but, they didn't listen"

I ignored them and went to put my baby girl to sleep.

When I did I came out of the room.

"When Kate turns 18 we are moving together again," I said.

My mom nodded.

"Of course, and until then you can move in with us," my dad said.

And I did. Kiera and I went to live with my parents until we will be able to see Kate again.