|11|

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind,

Making up for the lost time, taking flight, making me feel like"

-Taylor Swift

Dear stranger,

Nobody knows the future.

My granny used to tell me not to fret over things as everything that happens in everybody's life is decided by destiny. I used to look at her like she had grown two heads. But now, I believe, it was the destiny of you and I that brought us together at the same bus and the same library.

I never thought that you, your life, your existence would become intertwined in mine. Your joys, your sorrows, your triumphs, and afflictions would become a part of my story.

We have all hear hyped up romance stories about couples that knew they were meant to be together from the second they laid their eyes on each other. Either in movies or from our grandparents directly, this love at first sight story sounds more like a fairy tale than something that can happen out there in real world. And now, I also have come to realize that there is beauty in human connection that comes from falling in love with someone you don't know. Yes, because I have start to fall in love with a stranger, who has wormed his way to my heart.

With you, I want love that is lingering and lasting. A love, so deep and serious, that it will shape and define our life choices in more endearing ways. A love that is fleeting at its best; permanent in its existence. I want this love to be built around the lingering feelings of heart, acceptance, dreams, desires and fears. The pieces we often crave.

Curiously, inquisitively I want to learn your every detail. Engage in a conversation that both quenches our thirst, yet still leaves us dehydrated. Across the conversation, within those vulnerable places, I want to invest my heart fully in the interaction. Become so familiar with your story, that I can map a chart of your life in my mind. I want to seek to gain anything in this relationship. I want to get so intimately connected to you through the process of vulnerability, and allow ourselves to experience our every pieces of scars.

But, in this rare and intimate moment of madly falling in love with a stranger, I also remember the beauty to life. And in these times, I also remember how easy is it to also fall in love with yourself.

Yours,
Lexi

Author's Note

I have been MIA and I am sorry for that.

I am so excited to finally being able to write again. 😀

I hope you guys enjoyed this little peek a boo of Lexi's perspective.

Please don't hesitate to vote and leave a comment below.

I truly appreciate your feedbacks.