Chapter 1

Camila's pov

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh. School.

I click my alarm clock off and sit up getting a head rush.

Yay another year of hell.

I'm going to be a Junior in high school. I'm the loner of the school but I like being alone.

I don't have any friends but that's fine until the teacher says that we have to do partner work. That is the worst.

Anyways I get up and put on some skinny jeans, a sweater, converse, and a beanie. I really don't give a shit what I look like.

I go to the bathroom and apply some makeup on. Then I put some on my scars.

Yes I do cut. If you knew what I was going through you would understand but I'm the type the person who hides things inside. I don't trust people anymore because of what my dad does to me.

I walk downstairs to find my father eyeing me up, but I jus ignore him and grab an apple then head out without saying a word to him.

He abuses me. He hits me. My mother left us about a month ago because of him abusing her but know he takes all his anger on me. Why she didn't take me with her i don't know. We live in a messed up world.

I walk to school because I'm to scared to ask for a car or a ride from him, but it's nice to walk it helps me clear my thoughts.

I arrive at Franklin High School. The most happiest place on Earth (sarcasm).

I walk in and there are kids running all over the place so I just walk through the crowd to my locker.

I grab my books and get back into the crowd so I can get to my first hour. English.

I finally make it alive to my class and I find some kids already in there so I just take a seat in the front and put in my headphone.

More kids file in so I just decide to put them away.

People give me weird looks but I don't give two shits about those mofos.

Then the bell rings and a beautiful women who looks to be in her 20s comes in.

"Good morning class. My name is Miss. Jauregui and I teach English, Literature, Social Studies, and music. Anybody got any questions?" She asks.

A jock in the back raises his hand.

"Yes you in the back." He says pointing at him.

"Are you single?" He asks laughing and getting high fives from his friends.

"Happily." She says then rolls her eyes.

I cant help but get lost in her emerald eyes. God she is beautiful.

"Anyways.. Why don't I check attendance?" Miss. Jauregui says.

"Okay so Camila Cabello?" She says.

"It's CamEEla CabeYo." I say quietly.

She nods and proceeds with everybody.

"Okay class I'll be right back I need to ask a teacher a question so you can talk." Miss. Jauregui says.

Everyone gets up to talk to there friends but I just stay where I am and put my headphones on and listen to some Ed Sheeran.

I scroll through tumblr when I feel like someone is behind me.

I feel someone rip my headphones out.