Chapter 2

Camila's pov

I turn around to find out who the hell would touch my headphones and I am face to face with the biggest bitch in school. Emma.

She has been bullying me since elementary school. It first started with name calling but now she hurts me physically and emotionally. She makes her gangs post stuff on my Instagram saying how ugly and worthless I am. I have a razor that has her name on it so every time she does something to me I use it.

"What's up Cabello?" She asks smirking.

"Emma just give me my headphones." I say flatly.

"And what if I don't? Huh? Who's going to protect you? We all know your daddy doesn't give a shit about you that is why he abuses you." She says.

Ugh I hate when she brings up stuff about my dad and cutting.

All I want is that blade on my skin. I snatch my headphones out of her hand and walk out of class. I can hear Emma and her group laughing.

Tears are stinging my eyes but I just walk out to the bathroom.

Lauren's pov (Miss Jauregui)

"Okay thank you Mr. Johnson." I reply to the teacher I was talking to.

I walk back to class when I hear crying in the bathroom.

Camila's pov

I grab my razor titled "Emma" when I hear someone.

Fuck.

I put it away an stop crying to see if they will go away. For all I know its Emma.

Lauren's pov

I walk in but I hear the crying stopped.

"Hello?" I ask but get no reply.

"I know your in here just please come out." I then hear a click and Camila coming out of the bathroom with tears coming down her face.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm fine." She replies and walks out.

Camila's pov

"I'm fine." I say to her. Biggest lie I have told in my life.

I walk out fast so she won't catch me. While I'm in the hallway the bell rings. Thank god now at least I will have some time to think of an excuse why I was in there.

I check my schedule and see what I have next.

Social studies with... Miss. Jauregui. Great.