Chapter 21

Camila's pov

Lauren pulls up to the beach. We both get out of the car and Lauren grabs my hand. And here comes the butterflies.

We walk over to this cute, little picnic that Lauren set up.

"Aww Lauren your to cute." I say into her chest when I hug her.

"So you like it?" She rubs the back of her neck.

"I love it." I peck her lips and her face turns red. I chuckle and sit down while Lauren follows behind and does the same.

She opens up the picnic basket to reveal Nutella with strawberries, pizza, and ritz crackers.

I first gulp down a piece of pizza then some ritz crackers because come on you can never go wrong with those things.

Lauren takes a strawberry and dips it in the Nutella. She brings it to my mouth. I smile at her gesture and I let her feed it to me. She does it again but this time she "accidentally" gets some Nutella on my face.

"Whoops," she scoots closer to me. "Let me get that." She brings her lips to mine and passionately kisses them.

"I think I got it." She gives me one of her signature smiles and I chuckle.

"Hey Camz you wanna go into the ocean?" She asks.

"But I don't want to take off my clothes." I say referring to the clothes that I'm wearing over my bikini.

"Please Camz. I'm the only one here nobody else will see you." I let out a breath.

"Just go down there I'll be there in a sec." A smile overtakes Lauren's face. She takes off her clothes revealing her toned abs. I cant help but stare.

"Hey Camzi, my eyes are up here." My face turns into a tomato and she laughs then walks down to the water.

I stand up and slowly take off my outer clothes. I first take off my top revealing my ugliness. Then my bottoms revealing my ugly thighs.

I take one more deep breath and put my arms over my stomach. I then proceed to Lauren.

I walk up to her and she turns around.

"Camz your... Beautiful." The voices in my head are telling me that she is lying.

I shut my eyes blocking the voices. "Come on Camz lets go in the water." I feel Lauren's fingers intertwine with mine. She helps me up and I feel so self conscious. I cover up my stomach with my arm. Lauren turns around and looks deep into my eyes and grabs my arm.

"Camila. You don't need to hide your body. You are perfect. From your big brown eyes to your lips that I want to kiss all day. I've never loved someone as much as I love you." Fuck I'm getting put in the Jauregui trans. I can't help but come closer to her. I feel her breath on my forehead. I look up into her emerald eyes and lean in.

Our lips meet and connect. The waves crash on our bodies but we don't stop kissing. I open my mouth and she slowly slides her tongue into it. Our tongues fight and Lauren wins. She pulls my bottom lip between her teeth making me release a moan. Her arms hold me in a tight grip.

Her hands work down to my butt and she gives it a little squeeze making me moan for the second time. Her lips leave mine and she works her way down my neck. She plants small kisses all over than pecks my lips once more.

I finally open my eyes and I am met with her green orbs staring into my soul. I feel a blush appear on my face and Lauren, being the cute person she is, kisses my cheeks and giggles.

She grabs my hands intertwining hers with mine, and guides me out of the ocean. Can this moment get any better?

We grab our clothes and I follow Lauren back to the car.

"Wow." Is all that escapes my lips when we get into the car. I look over and Lauren is just nodding her head.

"But I've got one more thing for you." She starts the car.

"Lauren-" she cuts me off by putting her finger on my lips.

"You talk to much." She whispers, almost seductively. I swallow hard. She takes her finger off my lips and puts them on the steering wheel.

We drive for about five minutes when Lauren stops at the end of the beach. We both get out and once again Lauren grabs my hand. God why is she so fucking cute.

She guides me to a little cave and inside with rose pedals reads "Be my GF?". I feel my eyes getting glossy, but Lauren's finger gently wipes away my tears.

"Camz, I love you so much and I don't just want to be your friend. I want to be your soulmate. You mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you. Will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I start sobbing and nod my head. Lauren grabs me and wraps her arms around my body. I cry into her chest trying to regain my breathing.

She lets go and I can't help but peck her lips. A smile forms on her face. She makes me the happiest person alive. I honestly feel like I'm on cloud 9.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui is mine. All mine.