Chapter 24

Camila's pov

I open the door to find a note on the floor.

I told you to stay away from Lauren but you didn't listen. Watch your back Camz.
-A

I look up and down the hallway but nobody seems to be there. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I flinch and turn around quick, but find it is only Lauren. I stuff the note into my back pocket and give Lauren a fake smile.

"Camz what are you doing?" She asks referring to the door that is still wide open and me being stupid and not closing it.

"Oh um.. I was going to get you breakfast." I say quickly.

"Camila are you okay? You seem a little- off." She looks me straight in the eyes.

"No no no why would you ask that? Everything is great I just- didn't sleep good last night." I reply.

"Right.. Okay well anyways I was thinking that we could walk around a bit more today and then tomorrow I have something special planned." With that she wraps her arms around my body and gives me a light kiss.

I feel so much calmer when she touches me in anyway. I take a deep breath into her neck and relax.

Lauren and I both get dressed then head out into the city.

We decide to go ice skating in Central Park. We go and get our skates and Lauren, being the most amazing girlfriend she is, puts the skates on for me.

Once both of our skates are on we make it over towards the ice. As soon as I lay one foot on the ice I fall straight on my ass.

"Damn it." I say.

"Here Camz let me help you up." Lauren then gets onto the ice and has no problem standing up.

I grab the side of the wall while Lauren holds my hand.

"I feel like a loser." I meet Lauren's gaze.

"But your my loser." She gives me a gentle kiss on my cheek and I feel it heat up.

After a little while of skating with me holding onto the edge Lauren decides that we should try skating in the middle. I give her a look showing that I can barely stand up on the ice without falling over, but I can't resist that cute little Lauren face so I give in.

Lauren pulls me off of the railing and guides me to the middle of the rink. I start to loose my balance but she catches me.

After a little bit I actually get good at it.

While Lauren and I are holding hands just minding our own business, a girl in a red jacket comes right in between us and basically pushes me. I fall but then I feel Lauren grab my body and pull me back up. I try to find that mysterious person but there is to many people to try and see them.

Lauren and I continue to skate going slow but it was nice.

It's about 2 in the afternoon. We decide to go back to the hotel and chill out for a little while.

Lauren and I enter our room and lay down in our bed. She slowly strokes my hair and before you know it I'm falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and check the clock to see its 4:30. I turn back to Lauren and she is awake giving me a cute little smile.

"Hi beautiful." She says. A blush takes over my cheeks and I bury my face in the crook of Lauren's neck. I hear her giggle then I start lightly biting her neck, leaving little marks.

I stop and meet her face and give her a little smile. I then start to get out of bed but she pulls me back down and flips me over so I'm on the bottom with my hands above my head. She gets closer. And closer. Our lips finally meet.

She starts slowly kissing. I feel my heart starting to beat faster. She licks my bottom lip and slowly bites it between her teeth. A moan escapes my mouth that I have been holding in.

Her hands slip under my shirt and stroke my sides. She starts leaving little kisses on my neck. Lauren starts kissing my collarbone and then pecks my lips.

"I love you." I breathe, trying to catch my breath.

"I love you more baby girl." She lightly strokes my cheek and gives me one last kiss.

"Are you hungry?" She asks.

"A little bit." I sit up against the headboard of the bed.

"Pizza it is then." She laughs and calls room service.

I follow her out to the kitchen and take a seat on the counter. Lauren and I chat while we wait for the food.

After a good 10 minutes someone knocks on the door signaling our food is here.

I open the door to find a girl with our pizza in her hands.

"For Miss. Cabello and Miss. Jauregui." Wait a second. I know that voice.

"Ahh- thanks." I quickly hand her the money and shut the door.

It was Alexa.