The one and only!

Emily ~~~~

" Hey Em, I'm gonna go get some food. Wanna come?" Niall asked.

" Naw, I gotta use the bathroom." I told him walking in the other direction. I turned the corner to see Harry snogging with this blonde slag.

" Harry! My innocence is gone for ever!" I yelled covering my eyes. The blonde slut sent daggers my way.

" Thanks a lot Emily.." Harry muttered pushing me out of the way.

" What's you fucking problem?" I asked him. He turned around and glared at him.

" You. Your my fucking problem. " He stormed off. Should I be sad, or angry.

" Are you okay?" A low voice asked me. I looked up to see a rather cute guy staring at me. He held his handout, and I took it to stand up.

" You looked sad." He replied. He looked falmilliar but I couldn't put a name to it.

" Yea I'm okay.. I guess." I giggled biting my bottom lip.

" What's you name Hun?" He asked. I stared into his brown eyes. It gave me tingles every where. Okay that was weird. >:D

" Emily.." I replied. " And your is..?"

" Austin. Austin Mahone. " He smirked.

" Wait, as in the famous 'Austin Mahone'?" I asked shocked.

" The one and only!" He chuckled.

" I was wondering, wanna hang out with me?" He asked. I nodded laughing.

" What ride?" He asked. I shrugged, as I looked at the million rides.

" Can we go swimming?" I asked. Instead of answering, he took my hand and we ran towards the water park.

Liam ++++

" Where is Em?!" I yelled at the four lads. They all looked confused.

" Recap this." Zayn said.

" Okay, well I asked her if she wanted to go buy some food with me. Which she said she needed to pee." Niall replied.

" She saw me and Jasmine behind the food court, by the bathrooms. She yelled something about her poor innocence, and I kinda.." Harry muttered looking down.

" What the hell did you do this time styles?" Louis butted in. Rather growled. Someone fancies my daughter. Protective mode on.

" Well, I told her thanks a lot and kinda.. shoved her.. " Harry replied.

" If it wasn't for the lads holding me back.. You'd be getting your ass kicked!" I growled at Harry. Zayn, Louis, and Niall held me back.

" Wait!" Suddenly Louis shouted.

" What?" I said. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

" Hey Em?" He asked. I mouthed to put it on speaker.

" Yea Louis?" She answered.

" Where are you?"

" Emily I'm so killing you!" A mans voice came from her side. I instantly went into father mode.

" Who the fuck is that Em!" I yelled into the phone.

" My friend." She replied in a monotone.

" Em. Who the hell was that." I spat.

" My friend Austin Mahone. He wanted to hang out with me, since all of you didn't." She said harshly. She was right, the lads and I all kind of ditched her.

" Uh. Can we know where you at?" Louis asked. He sounded hurt. Someone's jealous.

" Swimming. Bye now!" She replied.

" Wait-" I was cut off by Emily hanging up.

" Austin Mahone?" Niall said shocked.

" The famous one? " Louis asked.

" Um. Louis I think their is only one Austin Mahone." I said smacking him on the head.

" Wish it could be me.." Zayn muttered. I heard , but acted like I didn't.