Chapter Thirty-Two

Its me again guys! Another chappie down! Ronie isn't like this in real life Btw. Her and Ivana are so sweet :) So no hate to her or both of them please :) Its just for the story- And will maybe change ;) Spoiler alert. I'm thinking of stating a Facebook page to post like spoilers, and you can get to know me better! :) I'll post One Direction videos, stuff about the book, and you can contact me or on here for ideas :)

Love,

Melanie

-Onto The Chapter-

Emily Payne

" Give a kiss for the cameras." A reporter yelled at all of us couple's posing.

" Harry! Whose this girl? Niall! Same with you! Is this the girl from your hometown?!?" A reported scream at the boys.

" Watch your step." Ronie muttered to me. What does she mean- To late. She put a foot in front of me, tripping me on the Red Carpet. I braced myself for the fall, but it never came.

" Clumsy.." A voice teased. I stood up, brushing the fake imaginary dust of off me, before looking to see who caught me.

" Ed! I haven't saw you for ever!" I smiled, jumping up and hugging him. He set me down afterwords, as we both posed for the cameras. Ed Sheeran is another close friend. He is like my older brother, like the lads are.

" How have you been?" He asked, as we stepped into the arena.

" Great! You?" I asked.

" Remember that song you helped me write?" He asked.

" Yeah. What about it?" I asked.

" Well, it turned out really great-" He started.

" I know, I helped write it. So of course its awesome." I joked. He smiled, rolling his eyes.

" I'm publishing it." He smiled.

" Good! That's great." I smiled.

"But I told management that you wrote it- So you get half of the earnings. I'm dedicating it to you." He said, as I stood in shock.

" Ed, you don't have too-" I began frowning.

" But I want to! Think of it.. What if you become a famous song writer! I heard you sing before Em! Your really good. Like famous good." He said truthfully.

" I'm ever going to make it out there in that business though." I shrugged.

" We'll have to see." He smirked. I was then tackled by four guys. None other than Five Seconds Of Summer.

" We haven't saw you in forever babe." Luke exclaimed, as they greeted Ed.

" I know! We all have to hang out again... Soon." I smiled.