Chapter Twenty One

Emily

" You know, let's forget about boy drama and go downstairs." Dani said, taking my hand and killing me out of my thoughts. We hurried down stairs, but not before seeing a sight- I wish I could take back.

As I passed Louis's room, the door was wide open with a blonde sucking off Louis's face. My stomach turned, while my heart raced a million miles per hour.

Dani must have not noticed, since she was already down the steps, and onto her soon to become husband. I'm happy for them- I just wish I could have a relationship like that.

" Um.. Uh- Hi." I chocked out, trying not to let the tears spill. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not- tears rimed my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away.. Putting on the best fake smile I could muster.

" Is everything alright?" Zayn asked, walking beside me.

" Yeah! I think its just allergies.." I lied- I don't even have allergies.

" Okay.." He said, not believing me. Soon footsteps flooded the hallway. It was Louis with Summer, as Harry and Jasmine came down.

" Ugh. You didn't tell me they were going." Jasmine loudly whispered to Harry. She then linked arms with Summer. Great, two wannabes.

" Ugh. You didn't tell me they were going!" I mimicked her, linking arms with Dani. Niall, Zayn, and Liam laughed, as Harry and Louis held a poker face.

" Shut it you little twat." Summer told me.

" Woah, I'm so offended. You called me a twat." I said, faking hurt in my voice. I clutched my heart, and started to fake sob into Zayn's shirt.

" Can we just leave." Jasmine asked.

" Wait, I'm gonna be a loner." As the couple all went out holding hands.

Dani and Liam; Louis and Summer; Harry and Jasmine. Me, Zayn, and Niall stood alone left in the house.

" Well we can all be a three couple." Zayn said, grabbing a hold of my left hand, while Niall took my right. Dani tagged with Liam in his car, as Harry and Louis with their bimbos in Harry's car..

" Hey, We can just take my car." Zayn informed Liam, turning down his offer to take us along with them.

We hopped into his car, the two in front, as I took the back seat.

" Hey, do you guys know when.. Um Louis and Summer started dating?" I asked out of the blue.

" Like last night.. He collected her number and then asked her out early in the morning." Niall said, buckling up.

" Oh, it just I've never seen here before." I muttered.

" Actually, Jasmine set them up." Zayn said.

" Of course.. You could say they are the plastic sisters." I said, as they chuckled.

" The fake sisters." Niall fake coughed. Causing us to break out in snickers.

" What are we doing today?" I asked.

" Well Liam said we all eat at Nados, then him and Dani will leave the group. And I'm guessing we all split up, going around London for a bit." Zayn chimed.

He soon pulled into the parking lot, as he grabbed the nearest spot. I jumped out, walking side by side with Zayn and Niall.

" Table for... Uh." Liam said, counting each of our hears.

" Table for nine." He answered.

The waitress took nine menus, taking us to a big table.

On the right side, by the window, it was; Harry, Jasmine, Summer, then Louis.

On the left side, by the window, it was; Liam, Dani, Niall, Me, then Zayn.

Just my luck to have to sit right across from Louis.

" What drinks?" The waitress asked.

" Two cokes." Liam said, holding Danielle's hand.

" Water." Summer and Jasmine answered.

" Sprite." Harry said.

" Dr. Pepper." Louis muttered.

" Chocolate shake." Niall smiled.

" I'll have a coke." Zayn said.

" Um- What the heck, I'll have a chocolate shake too." I smiled. Niall and I fist pumped.

" Isn't like Chocolate a lot of calories?" Summer said in disgust.

" Isn't like plastic surgery bad for you?" I said, in her high pitched voice. Everyone erupted into laughter; All but Harry, Jasmine, Louis, and Summer.

Instead they were sending death glares my way. I just shrugged them off.

" Bitch." Summer muttered under her breath.

" Bimbo." I retorted back towards her.

" Slut." She said,raising her voice.

" Whore." I said, raising my voice a tad. By now, the whole table was starring at us.

" Fat ass." She told me.

" STD infected bitch." I yelled at her.

" Just shut the hell up Emily." Louis muttered.

" Me? Mother-" I began, but got cut off.

" Just can you stop being a bitch for once! We came here to have a nice lunch, and you have to ruin it!" Lois yelled at me.

" Your the one who ruined it when you brought her." I said looking over at Summer, who's face held the biggest smirk ever recorded in the history of smirks.

" No. Liam ruined it when he adopted you!" He spat, as everyone was quiet.

The words started to sink in; He is right.. I'm the problem. I'm just a bitch, who never deserves a family. Tears began to rush down my cheeks, I couldn't stop them.

" Yeah. Your right." I managed to huffed out, before standing up and walking out. Everyone stared in shock, mainly because I never back down from a argument. But this time.. I'm wrong.

Liam did make the mistake of adopting me- I'm just a ugly price of trash.. Everyone think so.. I don't belong anywhere- except six feet underground.

I quickly fled the place, while I hurried down the busy streets of London.

I turned several corners, making sure no one could find me, and just leave me alone. I'm just a pathetic piece of garbage.. Everyone was better off with out me..

I just cause drama, and no one likes me anyways. I'm probley just some charity case- they boys felt sorry for me.

Maybe they thought I was ugly, but someone made them adopt me. Maybe- Okay this will not help me recover. I can't feel sorry for my self.. But what he said really truly hurt.

My heart ripped into small pieces..When other's said it, like jealous fans, I didn't think twice- But if Louis said it, it had to be real. He always told me that those things weren't true, that I was beautiful.

Well he lied to me.