Date gone wrong

Zayn ****

" What the fuck man! This is my only chance with Emily and your screwing it up! " I spat in Harry's face. We were in the game room, with the door shut and locked.

" Sorry man. What's wrong with a double date?"

" You and Jasmine will be there." I shouted threw clenched teeth.

" What's wrong with Jasmine?" He said angrily.

" She's a bitch to Em! This will make Emily uncomfortable. Don't you fucking get it?! No. Because you never think out anybody but yourself!" He clenched at my words. Its true.

" Don't have to be a douche." He muttered. I gave him a dirty look and walked out, slamming the door in the process. The over lads all looked at me, with confused faces.

I don't know what came over me, but I felt like I was at the top of the world.

Emily >>>>

" So, what are you going to get?" Jasmine said, pulling a smirk across her face. She dragged me to the mall, for our double date. I think she ruined it though.

She is trying to kiss up to Harry, which makes me pissed off. Insert Angry face :/ I feel like.. Like I should do the running man. Oh yea! Wait, No I can't. Jasmine, is here.. Well damn it then.

" Follow the white bricks to hell!" I muttered. I feel like I'm in the wizard of Oz. I'm Dorothy, Louis can be scarecrow, we have Harry as the lion, Zayn is the tin man. Don't forget Niall the dog, and Liam.. Liam can be the guy who warns us. We even have the wicked witch of the west! You'll never guess who.

I'll give you a hint- She is a bimbo, fake blonde, dark blue eye which is filled with hate, and a boob job! Jasmine Carter! Wow, ding ding ding!

" Here's what I'm wearing." She said coming out of the dressing room, naked? Oh wait no, you can see if you squint very hard, a little tight red dress. But you can barely tell, it actually looks like a napkin its so short.

I picked up my outfit to go pay for it, and Jasmine followed me. A young teenager was there, and he kept checking me out. Jasmine started to go all ape shit, she thought he was checking her out.

He's not that bad. He has brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. His name is Justin Spear. Cutie! I smiled back at him, as he smirked in return.

" Call me sometime?" He asked me, handing over a little piece of paper, that had his number on it. I bit my bottom lip as I nodded, we walked out after grabbing our bags.

" Did you see that he was totally checking me out?" Jasmine asked walking out of the store. I gave her a Wtf look, but she didn't notice. Bitch gotta learn. 

" Em!" I heard Dani call after me, she had Liam drop her off, while I had a whole car ride with Jasmine. Ugh. I mentally hate her for that, no jk I love Dani!

" Time for our medi pedi's!" Dani said, as a alarm went off on her phone, singling its time.