May the odds be ever in you favor

Emily ****

" Let the games began!" Zayn smirked.

" Okay. Harry truth or dare?" Louis asked.

" Dare." He snorted.

" I dare you to go into the closet with Emily, in till we say come out." What does her mean, go in the closet. What the hell do we do? Just stand there. We fucking hate each other.

I rolled my eyes, and got up from the floor. Harry did the same. I just simply walked into the large closet, and stood there, leaning on the wall. Harry did the same, except on the opposite side.

" Piff, " Harry huffed.

" I don't wanna fucking be in here either asshole." I rolled my eyes.

" Why do you have to be such a bitch?" He shouted at me.

" Why do you have to be such an ass?" I shouted back. He just ignored me and sat on the floor, where on the other side of the closet I was already on the floor.

" Louis is such a dumbass." He rolled his eyes.

" Like you." I snorted.

" At least I'm not a whore."

" Yea, like your fucking slut girlfriend?" I told him.

" Your just jealous."

" Of fucking what?" I asked annoyed.

" That she is dating me."

" Like the hell anyone would want to date you! Have you noticed all your past girlfriends were whores, and used you? Now where are they? At the local strip club!" I yelled at him.

" Don't have to be a bitch! Sorry you can't have a boy friend! All you do is whine. I don't have this.. or I don't want that." He said in a fake accent. I stood up, as best as I could since were in a closet, and slapped him.

" Your lucky your a fucking girl!" He spat.

" No you'd be lucky if Jasmine was actually a girl. For all we know, she could be a man." I shrugged.

" I wanna slap you so bad." He shouted.

" I want to cut you dick off, so bad!" I shouted back. Look at me now. Look at me now, I'm getting- What's the rest?

" Now you wanna touch me." He smirked. I stood up and repeatedly punched in his nose. Wow, I didn't know I could fight this good. I heard the door open, and a pair of strong arms, pulled me off.

" Lemme at him! " I said kicking and punching the air. I looked up to see it was Niall.

" Harry! Are you okay baby? What did that slut do to you?" Jasmine whined, running towards Harry.

" Emily's the slut? Bitch please?!" Dani yelled, slapping Jasmine's face.

" Thank you Dani. I've been wanting to do that for a very long time!" I laughed.

" Dani! I thought we were friends!" Jasmine cried, holding her face. Dani and I just laughed harder. Pretty soon I couldn't even stand. I had tears running down my eyes. So did Dani. From laughing, we'd never cry over Jasmine!

"Danielle! Why'd you do this? That is Harry's girlfriend!" Liam shouted. He just came into the room. Maybe he should he been here earlier. When Harry and I were in the fucking closet!

" Uh. Li don't yell at Dani. Did you hear what Jasmine said to the girls? Yea. Should have been here." Zayn chuckled. After fifteen minutes of this stupid fight, Jasmine finally left.

" Okay were going to bed!" Li shouted at the rest of the lads and me. He was pulling Dani up the stairs, holding her hand.

" Use protection!" I shouted at them.

" I could say the same!" Dani chuckled. I just realized I was sitting on Louis lap. I chuckled.

" Fuck you Dani!" I yelled jokingly.

" You love me doe!" She shouted and then a door slammed.

"  What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

" Um. How bout.." Niall said thinking.

" Spin the bottle?" Zayn smirked.

" Nope!" I said.

" Don't be a party pooper! Plus we will just tell Li about your night last night. " Louis smirked.

" What night?" I asked innocently.

" You know. It starts with Austin, and ends with Mahone." Niall laughed.

" Fine ass wipes." I huffed. I sat down on the floor, where Zayn place an empty coke bottle.

"Louis you spin first!" I shouted. He shrugged at spent the bottle. It landed on Niall. We all burst out laughing. While the pecked their lips, for like two seconds, I took a quick picture. Defiantly, going to blackmail them later.

" My turn." Niall smirked, spinning the bottle. It landed on.. Zayn. They pecked fast, earning smirks, laughs, and a quick photo. Mwahaha. Zayn span, and it landed on me. Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Bad luck for me.

Zayn smirked, as we both leaned in kissing each other. His lips tasted like mint vanilla. Different from Austins, but somehow better.

" Okay. You guys can stop now." Louis huffed across from us. We soon pulled away, and Zayn just smirked. I bit my bottom lip as I watched my breath.

Am I a whore or slut? I haven't ever kissed anybody, in till I met these guys.

Beep. Beep. The room soon filled up with the twitter announcement beep. I pulled out my from to see I was tagged in a post.

@Niall_Loves_Food: Awww look at these two love birds! Zmily? I feel a relationship! xx #Zimly #CutestCouple

Then attached was a photo of us kissing. I glared at the phone. He is so dead! I looked up and sent daggers to Niall, whose face was red from laughing so hard.

" Let the games began Horan. " I smirked.