Chapter Twenty Five

*Four months later*

" Two more months. Just two more months." Dani said, doing a happy dance. In two months we will be flying out to Paris to see the boys. Simon and Paul said then we can tag along with them for the remainder of the tour.

Louis and I are still in a commented relationship- We talk everyday when we can, Skype a lot, and text twenty four seven. Sure stupid paps have pictures and rumors that Louis and I are cheating on each other, but no such thing. We trust each other.

Speaking of Louis, we are watching one of there interviews right now anyways.

" And welcome One Direction!" The interviewer said, as the boys recent song started playing. They amazingly fit all onto one couch.

" So we here that Danielle is having a baby? Is that true Liam?" He asked. Liam's eyes widen.

" No no no no. Not now anyways. I love Danielle to death, but I don't think were ready." He answered, adding a biter laugh. Dani's eyes were huge also, as her face redden. I cracked up at both of their reactions.

" Harry, what about Hailey? We have a picture of her kissing another guy about a few days ago." He said, as a picture of Hailey and some random guy that she was kissing somewhere.

" Yeah, We broke it off yesterday." He said, as if everyone knew that. Me and Dani squealed in happiness. No more Hailey drama.

" Mr. Niall what this talk about a girl from your hometown?" He asked, as Niall blushed.

" She is Fae Quincy." He smiled. " I asked her out a month ago." He blushed again. I haven't personally met her, but from the talk about her from Nialler, it seems like he really likes her.

" Now Zayn. You still single?" He asked, causing Zayn to chuckle.

" Yep. Although I have my eyes set on this one girl." Zayn informed smirking. Zayn and I went on that one date, he was nice and everything, but we both agreed that were better off as best friends.

" Now. Tsk Tsk. Louis Tomlinson. How's your girl friend of almost two years, Emily?" He asked.

" She's great, Although I really do miss her." Louis sadden.

" How was seeing Eleanor again? Many people were sad you guys broke it off, and some are still saying that you guys will date again." He asked.

" El? It was nice seeing her. Were still close friends." Louis said nonchantly, as a few pictures were shown. Some ticked me off; Like how they were holding hands, she kissed his cheek in one, and another where Louis kissed her hand.

I know Louis is trustworthy, he won't do that to me. But El? I have never met her before, she could be stealing him for all I know.

" Don't worry babe. El is okay." Dani assured me.

" Where does she live?" I asked.

" Here." Dani scrunched up her eyebrows.

" Then why in the world is she with the boys in America?" I asked. Dani thought for a minute before shrugging her shoulders.

" Do you guys miss your friends?" He asked stupidly.

" Yeah and Family. Everyday." Liam added, smiling sadly.

" Okay. Twitter questions boys. Ones from @Sarah_Warren. ' Zayn, who is the mysterious girl?'." He asked.

"I can't say. But she knows who she is." Zayn winked. Fans asked a few more about Hailey, Dani, and a few about any girl in Harry's eyes. Which he is still single for the moment.

" Okay, @You_and_me, asked ' Louis, are you planning on dating El again? And do you see you and El ever getting back together'." I stared, and after what seemed like forever he answered.

" I used to love El. But I'm with Emily for the moment. Do I see myself getting back together with Eleanor, yes. I still have some feelings for her, but I love Emily." He said, as the interviewer nodded.

" He sees himself and El getting back together?" Dani muttered. I just stared not sure what I was feeling. Am I happy he loves me? Yeah, but I'm sad and a little mad that he still loves El and see's them getting back together in the future.

" You've been dating him for two years! And he has the nerves to say that." Dani shook her head.

" How's having Eleanor in America with you boys?" Another fan asked.

" Its okay." Zayn shrug shrugged.

" How about you Louis?" Then interviewer questioned.

" Its great! Me and El have catches up on a lot of things." He smiled.

" Yeah. That's all he does is go with Eleanor into town and hang out with her." Harry added.

" But I hope Emily and Dani come here soon." Niall said, probley guessing I'm a little mad about the previous information.

" Do you miss seeing them everyday?" The guy asked.

" I miss being with Danielle, and miss seeing Emily." Liam said.

"Do you miss your girlfriend?" The guy asked Louis.

" Yeah. I mean, we talk everyday." Louis shrugged. Okay. That's goes a little overboard. I don't know if you agree with me, but when he is talking about Eleanor its all, Oh El? Yeah I totally missed her! Then with me it's, Yeah, I mean we talk everyday. Like he doesn't miss me at all.

" Danielle? Did you catch that?" I asked, feeling a little silly.

" Yeah, It seems like he is rather interested in El. I mean- Uh. He loves you." Dani blurted out, regretting what she said. I shook my head in agreement.

" Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this." I muttered, as the boys had to go.

Please Eleanor I'm begging you. Don't mess up my relationship..