What is Sex mommy?

Emily <<<<

After two hours, a hair appointment, medi pedi's, and taco bell, we were at the boys and I flat, lying on the couch. Jasmine had her hair bleached blonde, again.

You can tell that she used to be a brunette, because she has dark brown hair on top, then fake bleach blonde, almost white, hair on the bottom. She had her toes and nails painted a dark orange.

Dani had her hair person curl her hair, like natural, then pin the bangs back. Apparently Liam asked her to go on a surprise party date. Its supposed to be really important, and Dani is practically shitting herself.

I had the stylist french braid my long blonde hair, cascading down my back. Dani and I both had french manicures on our feet and hands.

Lou, the boys stylist, is suppose to come fix us three up. Apparently, she is right now doing Harry, Liam, and Zayn styles. Then she'll do ours, and be done about the time the boys pick us up.

Liam told Dani to wear fancy, while Zayn and Harry told us to wear casual. Jasmine isn't wearing 'casual'.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

" I'll get it!" I yelled, going and opening the door to Lou, and baby Lux.

" Aw! Can I hold it?" I coed asking about Lux, to Lou. She nodded, saying of course anytime. I put the baby on my lap, and bounced it around, playing with it.

" Okay, done!" Lou said, picking the brush up from Dani. She looked absolutely stunning. Lou made Dani's gorgeous brown eyes pop out, and made her go with a natural look. She topped it off with pink lip gloss.

Dani went to put on her outfit, for the date. Next it was Jasmine's turn.

I watched as Lou put Jasmines makeup on in disgust. It was quite entertaining.

" Done!" Lou tried to say, but Jasmine wanted to cut her off.

" No your not, you barley put any on!" Jasmine whined, grabbing the brush, and smothering it on her poor face. I feel bad for Harry.. wait no never mind he's a douche, so he deserves it.

Lou snatched the makeup away from her, hurrying over to me. She finished after a couple minutes, and handed me a mirror.

She had done my makeup just like Dani's, not a little, but not to noticeable. It was all natural, which is my favorite. She also made my eyes pop out.

I went and threw on my outfit I just bought with daddy's credit card. His fault he trusted me with it! Well and his fault for trusting me and Dani, Haha!

My outfit was a black tank top, which I put on a see through top, that was hanging off one shoulder, so my left shoulder was bare and my right was covered.

I also threw on a pair of black leggings, that had some cute designs in white on them. To top it off, I carefully put on my black beanie, that in white and spiral letters, it said Flawless.

I also wore the black varsity jacket, I 'burrowed' from Zayn. My choice of vocabulary, Burrowed= Stealing it out of his room with out him knowing. That is also where I 'found' the dog tag, which I put on quickly.

For my shoes, I threw on a pair of real black Uggs, which I absolutely love to death. They had three bows that tied them in the back of each side.

I grabbed my phone, right as the bell rang. I ran down the stairs to see which boy it was.

" Dani, Li's here!" I yelled, pretty soon Dani fast walked down the stairs in a beautiful dress. It was black at the top, also strapless, and then ended right under the breast. There, was a white belt, which tied in a bow on the right side.

Then after the belt, the fabric changed into a black loose fitted, which ended right above her knees. I helped her pick out the black high heels, she was wearing also.

I could tell dad was starstruck too, because he kept opening his mouth, and then closing it. I was pushing Dani out of the door, where Li and Dani linked arms.

" I want her back her no later then midnight! No alcohol, and use protection! Wait scratch that, their better be no sex!" I screamed out the door, while they were getting into the black limo.

Right on cue, while I was screaming, the neighbor woman and her five year old son, heard me screaming, as they were walking out onto the street.

I heard the son ask his mum something.

" What is sex? It sounds fun! Can we play sex?" The five year old asked his mom. I started to crack up, but soon stopped, because the mother sent me daggers.

" That was hilarious!" I heard Zayn chuckle behind me.

" How long were you there?" I asked.

" During the whole thing." He said, walking beside me.

" Well are they coming?" I asked after we waited for five minutes outside.

" If they stop sucking each others faces off." He said with a disgusted face, which I returned.

" Wait is that my-" Zayn began, scrunching his eyebrows together as if he was thinking hard.

" Ready!" Jasmines annoying high pitched voice rang through our ears, interrupting Zayn. Oh lord, here comes a long night. >:(