Chapter Twenty Eight

Emily Payne

*A few months later*

Everywhere I look of brings back the memories from the one terrible concert night. Louis never called- never tried to say sorry or anything for that manner.

I haven't spoke to him since. I'm guessing that we're over, since every magazine has a picture of Louis and Eleanor plastered over it. Today was the last concert of the tour, and I am being forced out of my room and having to go.

" Danielle... Please don't make me." I whined, coming out of the bathroom. I had on a pair of tight dark skinny jeans, and a white long sleeve shirt. I also had on a cream colored scarf and a pair of tan Uggs boots.

" It will make you feel ten times better getting out instead of staying locked up in the small room." Dani argued back. I sighed knowing that I wouldn't win anyways.

Danielle came around to fix my makeup and hair. My makeup, I of course had a natural look. For my hair, she had french braided my blonde hair, over the shoulder.

" The lads and I hate seeing you hurt." She said, spraying a bit of hairspray.

" So we came up with a plan. Louis doesn't know though. We think it would be good if you started dating again- Maybe to make Louis realize what he lost." She said, sitting down beside me.

" Make him Jealous?" I asked, as she nodded slowly after thinking about it first.

" Now, I know you don't want to date anybody. But what if you Fake dated one of the lads?" She asked. I stared at her crazy.

" Don't worry! Harry said he would do it, since he is single for the moment. Its just fake dating- Not like you guys will fall for each other. And Louis will see, making him Jealous. He'll realize what he lost, and come running back. Then you decide weather you kick him to the curb, or take him back." She said, saying it like it was no big deal.

" Just try it." She shrugged. After arguing for an hour, I finally agreed. It won't hurt. Would it?

******

" Hey girlfriend." Harry winked, walking beside me. Me and Harry are flirting buddies, always have anyways. It will just be like our regular self, except we act like a real couple.

" Hey boyfriend." I winked, laying my head on his shoulder. Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Danielle said that during the interview after the concert we go announced.

" Thanks for everything Harry.." I said, looking up at him.

" I told Simon that we were dating- and he told me something." He told me.

" And?"

" At the interview, I call you up. And we have to give them a kiss for the crowd. If your not okay with it then-" He began to frown.

" Its alright Styles. Its just a kiss." I smirked playfully. He nudged my arm.

" You know what I meant." He laughed.

" What? No I don't. Your to afraid of a little witty kiss.." I teased, pinching his cheek.

" We could practice." Harry winked.

" Or we could just wait till we have to, and then it will be all done!" I cooed, smirking.

" Buh bye Styles!" I said, trying to push him into his dressing room. Which he didn't budge.

" Don't miss me to much!" He smirked, walking into the dressing room. I rolled my eyes, before meeting up with Paul.

" Hey Emily!" Paul waved me over, as I jumped onto his back.

" Where is Danielle?" I asked, as he set me down.

" Should be coming out any second. Right now." He said, glancing at his watch. As if on cue, Dani walked tour with a huge smile on her face.

" Why so happy?" I asked.

" Nothing." Dani said quickly. Me and Paul shared knowing looks.

*****

" Welcome One Direction!" The interviewer, Jo, welcomed the five boys onto stage. Danielle, Lou Teasdale, and Me stood back stage as Lou fixed me make up and hair.

" How's it like making Louis jealous?" Lou asked, startling me. How does she know?

" I'm not stupid- Just kidding I walked in on Liam, Niall, and Zayn talking about it." Lou smiled.

" Don't worry.. I won't speak of it. Louis kind of deserves it." She shrugged, adding the last bit of my makeup.

" I know I can always count on you!" I said, hugging her.

" Your secret is safe with me." She winked. Lou picked baby Lux up, as she had to leave.

" Okay remember what to do? Make this believable. Act like Harry is Louis." Danielle reminded me for what seemed like the thousandth time.

" Yes, mother." I joked.

" I am your mother smartie." She winked, as my mouth shaped an O.

" Right." I chuckled.

" So whose all taken?" Jo said, as the crowd erupted in cheers.

" I am. To my lovely wife Danielle.." Liam raised his hand, as a picture of him and Dani kissing was showed.

" What about you Louis?" He asked, as Louis stared into my eyes.

" No." The crowd fell silent. " Eleanor cheated on me." He suddenly said. It was so quite you could here a pen drop. No literally, an assistant backstage dropped her pen.

Harry sheepishly held his hand up in the air. Everyone snapped their heads toward him.

" Actually I am dating a wonderful girl. She went through a terrible break up, as I was there for her. Through it all, we somehow just.. Connected. I really do care for her, and I see us becoming more in the future. She is truly amazing, and I'm happy to say she is actually here today." Harry lectured, telling the story he had practiced.

'Aw's', and 'How cute' were murmured through the crowd. This was my cue to go.  Danielle gave me a reassuring nod, as the boys acted surprised when I walked up and sat on Harry's lap.

Here was the moment everyone has been waiting for- Just kidding. I turned slightly, leaning in to give his lips a quick peck. A group of men in the crowd wolf whistled, as some laughed.

" The cutest couple." Jo smiled, as Harry intertwined our hands. I could feel Louis's gaze on me, burning a hole right through my head.

" This is all we have time for, sadly. Thank you all again! Round of applause for One Direction, and the lovely Miss Emily Payne!" Jo said, as everyone clapped.

We all stood up, as I walked behind Harry, our hands still intertwined.

" Your dating Harry?" Louis croaked, walking up beside me. The others looked at each other, before retreating out of the room.

" Y- Yeah." I said, looking at the ground.

" So El cheated on you?" I asked, as this was his turn to nod looking down.

" Hurts doesn't it?" I said angrily, before walking out of the room leaving a poor guilty Louis.