Chapter Thirty-Four

Louis Tomlinson

" That's the one.." I whispered, as the woman smiled. I gave the small object back to her, as she we round to the back, bagging it up. My stomach erupted into a pit of butterflies, as she handed me back my card and a bag.

" Thank you." I said, walking out of the building, and into my car. I texted the lads, making sure they have everything planned. It has to be perfect.

Emily... I smiled to myself, just thinking about her. I haven't saw her for a year now. A year and two days to be exact. I miss being by her side every day, and her light snoring at night.

The way her blonde hair glistens in the sun. How her blue eyes sparkle, full of happiness and gleam. I smiled to myself, pulling into a parking lot.

Here goes nothing...

Emily Payne

" Are you sure Louis is okay?" I frowned, as I walked down the stairs. The boys and girls, and me are all going to Disney World, for some fun. And since I have never been there.

Louis can't make it, because he is very sick. I have not seen him since I arrived here in Florida. Which was yesterday afternoon. The lads said he is not feeling good, and doesn't want me to see him like that.

" He is fine. He just doesn't want you to see him like that Em." Liam shook it off, grabbing the keys. We all walked out, splitting up into three cars.

Liam, Danielle, Niall, and Ivana took one car; While Zayn, Perrie, and Me took Zayn's car. Harry and Ronnie took Harry's car, as we all pulled into the amusement park's parking lot.

I straightened out my outfit. It consisted of a pair of white high waisted shorts, with a black tank top tucked into it. I had a pair of black vans, and a few white bracelets and a white necklace. I also had on my infinity black and white Promise Ring.

I had my blonde hair in a high messy bun, with no makeup- Nothing special. All I could think about was how Louis was doing. I miss him, and I am very sad he is sick. I haven't seen him in a year, and when I do he is sick. It sucks.

After we paid, we all walked into the park. I was holding my baby brother. Baby brother? Yes, my baby brother was born on July 9, 2014. He has brown hair, and big brown eyes. He looks like Liam a lot, but in my opinion he has Danielle's nose.

I know I am weird.

" Justin Eric Payne would you like to ride the Dumbo ride?" I cooed, as he stared at me confused. I mentally faced palmed myself- Emily he can't talk smart one.

Oh yeah. Haha, this is so not awkward. Note the sarcasm.

Music began playing, and I laughed. It was me and Louis's favorite song; You and Me by Lifehouse. He called it our song.

Harry started to dance, causing me to snicker. Liam soon joined, as they danced in sync. They must have a really good brain to be doing the same dance moves at the exact time- Now that I watch, all my friends joined in.

" Is this some kind of joke? I didn't get the memo." I said, embarrassed that everyone in the park was looking over at us, and I was the only one who wasn't dancing.

Soon more people joined in, and I noticed that they were my friends. Ed was here, as was 5SOS, and even Simon Cowell. Don't ask me how in the world Simon was here dancing.

" This isn't funny guys. Adam? Justin?!?" I freaked out when Adam Levine and Justin Beiber joined in, as with many other of my friends. Another song came on, as my eye brows scrunched together.

Marry You by Bruno Mars began to play, as the group of dancing fools split down the middle. I watched a figure walk through the middle, coming closer to me. After a minute I realized who it was; Louis was standing in front if me.

And he was getting down on one knee.

Tears started to prickle down my checks, as he opened a black velvet box containing a beautiful diamond ring.

" Emily Mae Payne, your probley wondering why in the world is there a group of dancing people and why is Louis on his knees. I'm right here because I want to marry you. I want to let everyone know that I have Emily as my beautiful wife. You are my other half Em. Your the peanut butter to my jelly. The whip cream to my shake." I giggled as he said the last part. He smiled taking a breath.

" You get my point Emily. I want to marry you. Emily Mae Payne will you do the honour of becoming my wife?" He asked, starring into my eyes. I nodded slowly, as he stoop up hugging me. Everyone was cheering, as he slipped off my Promise Ring, placing the Engagement ring in its place instead. Louis picked me up, as I leaned my head down meeting my lips with his.

He set me down, as he still had me wrapped in his arms.

" So your not sick?" I asked stupidly. My friends chuckled, as I blushed. He shook his head no, pecking my lips once again.

" I love you Emily.. And don't you forget that." He whispered, as the rest of the night was a pure blist.