Chapter Thirty-Five

This book is my very first, and favorite book I have wrote so far. Sadly this will be the last chapter- but don't worry. Maybe their is a sequel? I love you guys, and I hope you will read my future books in store(;

Narrator P.O.V.

So soon was the day. The day where everything stood still; The day where everyone knew was going to come. It was they day Louis Tomlinson and Emily Payne were going to be married.

Liam says he is alright, and he swears, but even Danielle can tell he is really sad to see his only daughter come and go. At least he can put his own trust to make sure she is safe every single moment in Louis. Which is ironically his best mate.

Everyone is watching the double doors, waiting for the bride to walk threw them. Only if they could see what was behind those closed doors. Emily awaited, nervous filling her entire body.

Today is the day.. Today is the day. She looked down at her dress. See, Emily was a unique girl.. So she deserved a unique dress. Some might think of it as courageous, or some might think she is plain stupid. But, the light red mermaid dress she was wearing, made her light up the entire room.

Danielle had moved Emily's blonde hair to the side, pinning it, and made sure every curl was perfectly twirled. She had the smokey eye color, with red lipstick. Not very much makeup, but it seemed just right.

" Are you ready?" Liam asked, as Emily wrapped her arm around his.

" To be honest.. No. But I want to do this." She said, as the doors opened, and the music carried on. Everyone stood on their feet, smiling as Emily carefully walked down the isle. She smiled, watching as her two year old brother carried the rings.

Louis stared as if he would have blinked she would disappear. Liam smiled as he watched Louis look at Emily. He knew that Louis would never intend to hurt his daughter in anyway. By the time they reached the end of the aisle, it seemed as if the world stood still.

Emily and Liam looked into each other eyes, as she wiped a tear out of his eye. Liam kissed his daughter on her forehead, before giving her to Louis. Louis and him shared a hug, before Danielle walked with Liam to their seats at the front.

" Everyone may take their seats now." The priest said, as the guests did as they were told.

" Today we are here to celebrate; To witness Louis Tomlinson and Emily Payne marry. To unite this couple in the hand of marriage." He continued. Louis zoned out after that, starring in the eyes of his girl. His girl that he had fought for. The girl that he never thought he would have. After five years, he finally had won her.

Emily looked at Louis, admiring him like she has been doing for the past years. This time though it was different. It was like she was meeting him for the first time. Sure, their relationship hadn't been the best. The couple had been through war. Some battles won, some lost. Although they still loved each other through it all.

It might have took a while to figure it out, but they both found love.

" Em.. You might want to say I do now.." Ivana whispered to Emily, as it brought back Emily to the present.

"Oh! I do." She said, blushing from the embarrassment. The crowd slightly humored, listened as Louis said his vows.

" I do." He said.

" The groom may now kiss the bride." The priest said, closing his book. Louis looked at Emily while they both knew what was coming next. This kiss marks the next stage. It marks that they both are on another journey- One path that will change their life forever.

They were officially together.