I

Lance's POV

"Yeah, I'll see you at the party tonight?" I asked Allura, as I kissed her cheek.

"You bet... I might be a little late though, my dads been being a total dick lately." She sighed, as she wrapped her arms around my neck , and played with the little hairs on the back of my head.

The fact that I was putting my school things into my locker was long forgotten as I got lost in her blue eyes.

"I love you..." I breathed, putting my forehead on hers.

"I love you, Lance." She quickly kissed my lips before pulling away from our embrace, "See you tonight."

With that she walked off leaving me alone. I continued to put my things into my locker, before taking out my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder.

"I'm gonna walk with my friends tonight, is that cool?" Lanny asked as she came running up to me.

For being my twin sister we were nothing alike. She wore light Pastel colours and flower crowns, and I wore black on black.

"Yeah... Just means you gotta carry your helmet home." I smiled, taking her light pink bike helmet out of my locker and handing it to her.

"Ugh. Fine." She sighed, taking it from me. "Come on guys." 

With that, her and her friends walked past me and out the school doors. I had seen two of them around before, but the one I hadn't seen before caught my eye.

He had a black mullet which made me chuckle at first, but when I caught his eyes I felt warm and fuzzy. His skin was pale and his clothes made him look paler. Pastel colours and flower crowns. He has wearing a pastel pink jumper and pastel pink skinny jeans, with a pink flower crown on his head. He was... Cute.

I felt myself smile as the three of them walked by me. After they were out of sight I got my black bike helmet from out of my locker and shut it, spinning the lock.

With a sigh I made my way out of the school, towards the student parking lot.  I approached my bike and put on my helmet, being wary of my piercings. I had my eyebrow pierced and I had snakebites in my lip.

I put on my backpack the rest of the way, before getting on my motorbike, and starting it up. I decided on going to Laurence's book store, it was usually quite there and her had a place where you could read through the books, but I used it to study.

/|\

I got off my bike and took my helmet off, shaking my helmet hair. I walked my bike around to the back and put the kickstand up, before walking back around to the front of the bookstore.

Just across the road was Lavenders flower shoppe, and beside that was a new tattoo shop, where I was hoping to get a job.

I opened the door to Laurence's bookstore and went straight towards where I usually study. Laurence was with a customer at the moment anyhow.

I set my helmet on the wooden table and hung my backpack over the back of the chair. I got out my phone and started texting the group chat that my friends and I had.

Ryanisnotcool- Who's all going to the party tonight?

Allurathealluring- I am.

Travisthetravisty- So am I.

LoverboyLance- I'll be there.

Ryanisnotcool- Anyone need a ride?

Allurathealluring- If it's not too out of your way. Lol.