III

Lance's POV

Late.
Of corse I was late for class. Lunch had just ended and I was still outside with Ryan and Allura when the bell rang. Not wanting to be late I ran for the doors to find them locked, so I had to walk all the way around the school to the front doors, and by that time class had already started.

I was speed walking down the halls, I took a sharp turn around a corner and smashed into someone. They fell to the ground. "I-I'm s-so so s-sorry." They stuttered.

That's when I noticed it was Keith. "It was my fault." I sighed, sticking my hand out to help him up.

He took my hand and I lifted him to his feet with ease, his hand is so soft... That's weird. That wasn't meant to sound weird. Forget it...

I dropped his hand and saw that one of his books went skidding down the hall I walked over and picked it up, turning back around to give it back to him. But when I turned around, he was gone.

I'll have to ask Travis what classes he has with Keith...

/|\

The rest of the day went by painfully slow, I tried to see Keith in between each class to return his book, but wasn't lucky enough too.

It was last period, I sighed as I made my way to... Chemistry? Or maybe Latin? No wait, it's English class... No it's not I just left English. What class am I even going to? Wait a minute, I don't even take Latin. Ugh, Keith needs to get out of my head before I walk into a wall thinking about him.

I looked through the sea of students trying to make it to their classes and one head in particular caught my eye. With a pink flower crown atop his black mullet, I knew it was Keith. I swear, I could tell that mullet from anywhere. I chuckled to myself and slowly shifted the way Keith was going.

He walked into an English room so I followed. As I walked in people stared at me, but I ignored them. Slowly walking over to Keith, who had his back turned to me.

One of his friends pointed me out and he turned to look at me. "I... Uh sorry. You, uh. You dropped his earlier and I thought you'd want it back, so here." I scratched the back of my neck as I held the book out to him.

"Thank you..." he spoke, taking the book from me, our hands brushed against each other as the bell rang.

"Uh... Yeah. Okay. Bye." I smiled, before turning and walking out of the classroom, my cheeks on fire.

Keith's POV

I watched the punk boy leave the classroom. He was amazing... Like in looks and just in general. He was nice to me, and hadn't mentioned my clothing choice. He was really, really, really hot... Even though he was a total flirt. Who am I kidding? A guy like that, probably has a girlfriend? A really pretty one at that.

But I couldn't help it. When he looked at me my heart skipped a beat.

I sighed and hugged the book close to my chest, my face probably red as a fire truck. I sat down next to Pidge who just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You. I can't believe you." She smiled.

"What..?"

"You totally have a crush on Lance McClain." She chuckled.