VII

Lance's POV

New message from: Ryan
11:12pm: How was your gay date with flower boy?
—-2 picture messages—-

I looked at the phone screen in utter shock. Ryan sent me two pictures of Keith and I. One at the beginning of the night and one at the end.

That means he was following Keith and I around all night. A cold shiver ran up my spine.

11:32pm: Well?
---3 picture messages---

A picture of Keith and I in the diner, of us at the concert, of us in my car. The last one caught my eye, Ryan saw us kiss, worst of all it's on camera.

Lance:  What do you want Ryan?

Ryan:  I don't know just yet. Though this is prove you're a cheater...

Lance:  You are literally cheating with my girlfriend!

Ryan:  So. Where's your proof?

Lance:  ...

Ryan:  Exactly. Wait until the whole school knows you're a cheater.

Lance:  I thought you were my friend.

Ryan:  Well, you thought wrong.

Lance:  I hope you and Allura are happy together, you really do deserve each other.

Ryan:  Monday is your last day at our table.

Lance: You really think I want to sit with you at lunch?

Ryan: You have too. Social norms. Wait until you become an outcast.

Lance: Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

With that I shut off my phone and sighed loudly. Not even caring enough to change from my clothes, I got up from my bed to turn off my lights. I flopped back down onto my bed, and slowly fell asleep, the darkness surrounding me.

/|\ (its 12am on a Sunday send help)

I woke up to the light pouring in from my window. I forced myself out of bed, and walked toward my door, opening it with a yawn. I left my bedroom in yesterday's clothes, as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Morning." Laurence spoke.

He was sitting at the table with a cup I coffee in one hand and a book in the other. I walked over and took the seat across from Laurence at the table.

"What time did you get home at?" Lavender sighed.

"11:30ish..." I replied quietly.

"I should have known you wouldn't listen to me, so for the next two weeks you can work the flower shop." Lavender smiled, setting a plate of bacon and eggs on the table in front of me.

"What?"

"There's a new boy who just starting working there, you can show him the ropes... Unless of course you'd rather a different punishment."

"No... I'll work the flower shop." I sighed.

"Everyday after school, and on the weekends for the next two weeks. No payment."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay."

"Good. You start after school tomorrow."

With that the conversation ended. I picked up my fork and began to eat my breakfast.

/|\

Sunday went by faster then I had hoped, somehow it was already Monday and I was sitting at my lunch table.