II

Lance's POV

"Oh come on, Katelyn is so for you!" Rich chuckled, punching Travis' shoulder lightly.

"I don't know man. Like, she says she likes me and all, but she won't break up with Jeffrey, so I don't see a point." Travis sighed, taking a long sip from his red cup.

The three of us were standing in a circle, at the party. Ram's parents were out of town for the week so, naturally, he threw a huge party. Alcohol, loud music, weed... If you could name something teens we're supposed to do, more then half the people here, are probably doing it.

"What about Veronica?" Rich poked.

"Didn't her boyfriend blow himself up like, two years ago?" I questioned, after sipping from my own drink.

"Oh... Right. Well, what about... Christine?" Rich asked.

"Isn't Jake like, dating her or some shit?" Travis replied.

"I hope not." Rich chuckled.

I shook my head knowing exactly what he was on about. It is typical of Rich to say things like that, especially when it came to Jake.

"Wow. Look who's here." Travis chuckled.

"Who-" I turned my head to look in the same direction he was and met eyes with 'flower boy.'

I saw Lanny and flashed a small smile, which made her scoff and roll her eyes. She turned and continued talking to the boy.

I found myself looking him up and down and chewing on my bottom lip the whole time.

"Lance!" Rich clapped his hands in my face, making me jump.

"W-what?" I stuttered in return. The two of them started laughing. "Don't laugh at me..."

"We weren't laughing at you... We're laughing at the fact that you think Keith is cute." Travis replied.

"His name is Keith, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah." Travis spoke, trying not to laugh.

"How do you know him?" I replied, finding my eyes wondering in Keith's direction once again.

"We have a few classes together." Travis laughed.

"I never heard you deny he's cute." Rich spoke.

"Cause he totally is." I smiled. Rich and Travis started laughing again.

"I gotta go find Conner." Rich said, looking down at his phone. "I'll be back." With that, he walked off.

"So. Keith?" Travis smirked.

"Oh shut up. You are totally into Zane and you know it." I retorted.

His face went red, and I chuckled.

"Can I see your wrist?" He asked.

"How did you-" I started, before he grabbed my arm and pushed my sleeve up.

"Knew it." He chuckled.