VI

Lances POV

"Death of a bachelor! Oh, Oh, Oh! Letting the waterfall! The death of a bachelor! Seems so fitting for! Happy ever afteerrrrrr!" Keith and I were singing and laughing as we drove back to town.

"I had fun tonight." Keith chuckled as he turned the music down a bit.

"The night is still young." I laughed a bit, "How about burgers and fries?"

"I am in the mood for burgers... Didn't you sneak out? Shouldn't you be home soon? It's already 9:00."

"It's fine. When's your curfew?"

"11..."

"Okay, as long as your home by then. We're fine."

"If you say so, lover boy." He smiled.

I shook my head as we drove into the town. Ally's Burgers & Fries was right around the corner. I pulled up and parked in the parking lot.

"Shall we?" I chuckled.

"We shall." Keith giggled back, before getting out of the car.

I took the keys, getting out of the car, and shutting my door before locking the rest. I made my way to where Keith stood, as he continued to walk towards the doors of the diner. He held open the door, but I refused to walk through the open door. He sighed with a smirk and an eye roll, before walking around and through the door I held open above his head.

I followed Keith into the diner with a small smile. We walked over to a booth and sat down across from each other. Not even a few seconds later a very tired Travis marched over to the table.

"Here's your menus." He smirked.

"Thanks, Vulkrum" I smirked back.

He rolled his eyes and walked off.

"Ah. Sorry. That's Travis." I explained. "My friend."

"I figured." Keith chuckled.

/|\

We stayed in the diner until Travis kicked us out because they had to close. I had driven Keith to his house and at the moment we were both sitting in my car.

"So I'll see you on Monday then?" Keith asked with a small smile.

I nodded, as I turned my head in his direction to reply, he kissed my lips. I
hadn't noticed when we kissed before, but I swear to god I feel something, something I never felt with Allura... It's not like what you read in books. There isn't "fireworks" but there's definitely something... Special.

As he pulled back I felt my face heat as he smiled at me.

"I- um.. I'll see you at school..." I smiled, looking away from him.

"Text me, so we can do this again sometime... Unless this was a one time thing of course-"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I want to go out with you again..." I replied quickly.

"O-oh." His face went a light shade of pink. "It's already 11?! I have to get inside." He unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door. "Bye, Lance." He smiled as he got out of the car, and shut the door.

I watched him run from his side of the car, around to the sidewalk and towards the apartment buildings door. I got my last glimpse of him as the door shut.

I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in, as I looked to where Keith sat only moments ago. I saw something pink on the floor in front of the seat. Confused, I reached down to see what it was. Keith's flower crown. That makes sense.

I held it softly in my hands, with a small smile on my face. I lightly set it down on the seat before driving home.

/|\

I held Keith's flower crown in my head as I slowly pulled up and parked the car in the parking lot outside my apartment. I ran through the dark parking lot. The only lights from the overhead apartments and full moon in the sky.

I walked into the lobby and went straight towards the lift. I pushed the button and not even a second later the doors dinged open. I stepped inside and turned round, pressing the button to my floor.

As I waited for the elevator to open, I placed the flower crown on my head with a smile. As the door dinged open I left the flower crown on my head as I walked towards my apartment.

As I approached the door, I didn't think too much about the fact I was grounded. Knowing I would be in more trouble, I didn't really care.

I opened the door and silently walked inside, the only light came from the large window across the room. Which lit the room with speckles of moonlight, from the full moon in the sky.

I kicked off my shoes and took off my jacket, hanging it by the door. I crept silently across the room, trying to make my way to my bedroom without letting my family know I was back.

I turned the knob to my bedroom door and pushed, opening the door without a creek. I quickly walked in and shut the door, facing it. I rested my forehead against the door and let out a deep breath, smiling.

I flicked my light switch on and turned around, only to met with Lanny sitting on my bed.

"How was your date?" She questioned with a giggle.

All I could mange to do with sigh happily.

"That's a good sign." She chuckled.

I nodded, "Lanny, you have no idea..."

She chuckled, "I have to show you something... You can't be mad at me for not telling you earlier, but. Look." She raised her wrist to show the green heart on it.

"How long has that been like that?" I asked, walking over and sitting next to her on my bed.

"I don't know... A while now though." She smiled, staring almost longingly at her wrist.

"Do you know who it might be?" I asked.

"I have a couple ideas but-" she looked at before she started to giggle.

"What?.." I began to question, before realizing she was laughing at the fact I was wearing Keith's flower crown.

I felt my face heat as I took the flower crown off my head and set it on my nightstand.

"I bet your excited for Monday." She giggled.

I sighed, "Not really..."

Lanny yawned as she stood up, "I'm heading to bed... See you in the morning, night." She spoke as she made her way over to my bedroom door, opening it and walking out before shutting it again.

I laid back on my bed, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

New message from: Ryan
11:12pm: How was your gay date with flower boy?
—-2 picture messages—-

————————
~Word Count: 1112~
WOAH.
I'm not dead?
Sorry for like dying or some shit.
I've been busy with mental health and high school, so.
I wish it didn't take me over a month of procrastinating to write this chapter...
Again, I'm really sorry guys.
Okay.
Bye.
~Lance💙