V

Lance's POV

Unknown 2:33pm: Hi, Lance? It's Keith.

My smile grew as I looked down at my phone. I quickly made a contact: Keith💘

Lance🌙: Hi

Keith💘: So... uh. I was wondering if you were being sarcastic or if you were actually asking me out. Like on a date?

Lance🌙: No I wasn't being sarcastic! I'd love to get to know you... I figured a date would be the best way to do that.

Keith💘:Oh. Well then...

Lance🌙: Do you think I'm low enough to ask you out and not mean it?

Keith💘: No! No. Not at all... I just... You're you, and I'm... Well I'm just the new kid.

Lance🌙: Well then New Kid, consider it a date. Is 5pm on Friday okay?

Keith💘: Yeah, sounds great.

Lance🌙: Okay, cool. You like Panic! Right?

Keith💘: Are you kidding. I love Panic! Why?

Lance🌙: You know how they are doing a tour, and how they are going to Ottawa?

Keith💘: Are you telling me you have tickets to a Panic! At The Disco concert?

Lance🌙: You bet.

Keith💘: And I thought I liked you before.

I chuckled. Maybe it's okay to break the rules, right? Where's the fun in not breaking them.

/|\

Friday night: 4:30pm

Lance🌙: So, meet me in the coffee shop near the tattoo shop?

Keith💘: Yep. See you soon.

I smiled to myself as I shoved my phone into my jean back pocket. I zipped my black jacket up, an quietly opened the door to my bedroom. Laurence was in his bedroom, Lavender was working, and Lanny was in her room.

I slowly stepped out of my room and carefully shut the door behind me. I turned around and carefully made my way towards the front door. Just as I reached it, setting my hand slowly on the knob, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Where are you off to?" It was Laurence. Busted.

I quickly turned around and flashed a small smile. "I-um. N-nowhere?..."

"He's got a date." Lanny spoke as she walked out of her room.

"I do not!" I felt my cheeks heat.

Laurence chuckled, "I won't tell Lavender, but you can't go out again after tonight. I know about the concert tickets."

"Concert tickets?" Lanny asked.

"Panic! Tickets." I sighed.

"Have fun with your boyfriend." Lanny smiled as she walked away with a plate of leftovers she had taken from the fridge.

"He is not my boyfriend." I grumbled.

"Just go." Laurence smiled, tossing me his cars keys.