one

S H A W N

I got up and picked up my glasses from the floor. "Suck on that loser!" Peter, laughed in my face. I didn't make contact with him, I just made my way to my class, which was biology.

"Hey Shawn!" My friend, Nash shouted as I walked in the room. I absolutely hated attention towards me. "What's up," I sat down next to him.

Biology was boring, but Nash made it interesting and tolerable. "So are you ready for today? We get new seats!" he pointed up to the board. It had our new lab partner assignments on them. "Oh god, he probably separated us." I got up from my desk to go look at the board.

My Biology teacher, Mr. Rudd or Mr. Rude, as I like to call him, he was a real dick, but I never talked back to him. I looked at who my lab partner was and rolled my eyes and made my way towards him.

Shawn Mendes & Cameron Dallas

I walk down the long line of lab tables before I found the slutty football captain. Cameron Dallas, who was known for being king in sleeping with females. He was with a new girl every week. I muttered "here we go," and took my seat.

He walked in late, we were halfway through the class and he took his seat next to me. "Who are you?" Cameron looked at me while smirking. I didn't respond, I did not want to. "Do you have a mouth?" he scolded.

Cameron kept poking me and I finally got annoyed. "What do you want?" I glared at him. "I asked for your name a while ago so I would like to know that for starters." Cameron winked. "Shawn, now goodbye," I grabbed my stuff before leaving the room.

"But don't you want to know m-" I left before I could hear what he had to say.

I paced towards the crowded hallways and I found an unused bench. I took a seat to take a breather and shut my eyes because it was my off period anyways. "Listen up Shawn," an annoying and very familiar voice woke me up. I see Cameron, the brown haired football captain next to me.

"God can you give me a break?" I shot my eyes at him. "No, and my name is Cameron thanks for asking." He laughed. "I know," I got up, hoping he wouldn't follow me. Sadly he did.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Cameron tried to catch up with me. "I don't hate you, I'm just not very social." I muttered. "What was that?" He looked at me. "Fine, what do you want a hook up?" I shot him a look. Cameron looked at me with disgust and just left.

I finally knew what made him tick and it was me and my homosexuality. [ authors note: cameron is not homophobic because later shawn would suck his dick. LMFAOO jk, or am I ;) ]

-

C A M E R O N

Shawn really just said that to me. I don't know why, but that set off something in me, and I don't know if it was anger or not. I walked the halls confused as the bell rang for lunch. I sat at the table where I usually met my buddies and waited.

Jack Gilinsky rushed towards the table and took a seat. "What's up Cam?" Gilinsky took a sip of his water. "Nothing much, just wondering about this guy." I looked up. "Dude what are you gay?" He laughed. "Hell no, if I was than why did I do your ex last week." I defended angrily and made him shut up.

"Who is he?" Aaron sat down. "Shawn, I think his last name is Mendes?" I asked. "Oh him, he's a faggot." Aaron snickered. "Oh lame!" I played along and took a bite out of my sandwich.