seven

warning : gay smut in this chapter. i warned you haha

S H A W N

"Wow did you just call me a faggot?" I teased. Cameron actually said I love you. My hand pressed his on the steering controls and I squeezed tight. "Did you not hear the other part," He nibbled on my neck, leaving kisses all the way down my neck.

"Cameron," I moaned, I didn't care if we were outside of my house. I wanted him now. I tug at his shirts telling him to take it off. "I'm so ready," he whispered in my ear and he took off his shirt and pants.

"Do you know what to do?" I laughed as I took off mine. "Yes." He sternly said and he pushed me down the seat taking off my pants. The chair went into reclining mode so that Cameron was on top of me and I was on the seat.

"Turn around now." He aggressively spun me so my head was now on the seat and my exposed butt was facing him. "Cameron." I gasped, this was freaky, but it felt so good. "Tell me you want me," He traced my back, making his way lower.

"I want you." I moaned and whimpered. "Wow Shawn I didn't know you were like this." Cameron chuckled. "Oh shut up and take me already," I gasped.

He took a finger and teased me as he thrusted it inside of me. I moaned with pleasure with each thrust and finally he stopped. There was a moment of silence and I saw that he had a condom in his hand.

"Magnum? Thought you were a slim!" I joked. "Just wait and you'll see why I get Magnums," Cameron grinned as he put it on his length. It was already throbbing hard and it was so large.

"Oh my god," I muttered to myself. "What was that?" Cameron looked at me with a smile. "Nothing." I stated as he began to enter me. It felt so good, painful, but the good kind.

He thrusted in slowly at first as he began to work his pace. Cameron started moaning and so did I. I looked into his eyes and saw pure lust and only in that moment did I want to look at mine.

"Cameron," I grasped his back as he flipped me so I was riding him. "You're my baby and nobody else's." He sat there kissing my neck as I rode him. I decided that I wanted to blow him. "Yes, Daddy!" I joked as I got off. "God you're such a tease! I'm not even done yet," Cameron groaned.

"This is why I got off." I took the condom off and started to swirl my tongue around his length. "Oh damn," he whimpered as I started to bob my head up and down. It became so clear that he came, as I felt a warm gooey substance enter in my mouth.

"You taste good," I swallowed with a grin. "You fuck and suck good, goddamn cheerleaders are nothing compared to you," he leaned back onto the seat putting on his pants.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" I put my hand to my forehead in disbelief. "You should, I been with a lot of people, but you were the best." Cameron said, I think he is just flattering me. "Oh really?" I rolled my eyes as he got into the driver's seat and drove to the party.

"So when we get into the house, do not hold my hands right away," Cameron got out of the car and got the door for me. "Why not?" I asked angrily.

"Because Aaron is hosting the party and I don't think he's okay with it?" Cameron answered my question with his own. "Yeah whatever," I got annoyed and went inside the party.

There was booze, drugs, and wild teenagers all over this house. "Hey Cameron! Glad you could make it." Aaron pulled Cameron in for a bro hug.

"Oh hey Shawn." He waved hello. "Hi." I gave a wave back, trying not to be awkward. Cameron left me to get drinks so I just left before he came back and toured the house myself since he clearly doesn't want to be with me right now.

C A M E R O N

I got us two beers and I see that Shawn is no longer at the spot we were at. "Hey Aaron have you seen Shawn?" I tapped a shoulder that has the same shirt that Aaron had on.

"My name isn't Aaron and sorry I don't know who that person is," the stranger replied. "Oh my bad," I took big steps away and finally found Aaron.

"Yo have you seen Shawn?" I took a sip of my beer, but I looked at him and could tell he was wasted.

"Why do you care so much." He slurred as he pointed his finger at me. I gave my buddy some water and told him to take a seat. "I am dating him." I laughed as he took a sip of his water.

"Oh yeah, you are," Aaron looked down at the ground with tears in his eyes. "Hey are you ok?" I asked, but before he could answer, he left off into the crowd.

I tried to look for him, but all the rooms were filled with hot, sweaty, and sex crazed teenagers. I finally found Shawn on the dance floor alone.

"What are you doing cutie by yourself?" I came up behind with my hands touching his stomach. "I don't know because my boyfriend won't appreciate me." Shawn swatted my hand away.

"Shut up! It's just because I didn't want to make Aaron uncomfortable right now." I sighed and my hold broke. "I know, I'm sorry I'm acting like a dick right now," Shawn apologized as I look lost at the thought of how sad Aaron was.

"Hey if it isn't our two favorite gays!" Gilinsky came in with Johnson with 4 shots, each for one of us. "What is this?" Shawn groaned as he took one and looked at it curiously.

"Oh wait I also have a beer for you," I handed him the red solo cup and he gave me an angry look.

"Okay fine I'll put it down," as I set it on the counter and Gilinsky opens his mouth to speak. "These are party favors or what I like to call tequila!" He chugged one down and Johnson shortly after.

"Here goes nothing!" Shawn took it down and his face had the sour reaction. I laughed at how cute and adorable he was. I took my shot and saw Shawn making eyes at me, lustful eyes. "I know, I drink shots mean." I teased as I pour and took another one. We all were laughing and all of a sudden I hear a crash from around me and we stopped talking for a second.

"Wow Dallas, outdoing yourself?" A teenager came up to me slurred, by his face, I could tell it was Nash. "What are you talking about?" I backed up not trying to cause a fight. "Leave him alone," Shawn came to my defense. Everyone at the party started looking at us.

"So now that you're dating him, you're going to defend him as well?" Nash scoffed as he took another swig of beer. "Grier just back off." Gilinsky warned as Johnson looked over his shoulder.

I was getting angry, my fists were forming, getting ready to punch somebody. Shawn tried to calm me down, by touching my elbow, but I yanked away.

"Why are you so mad?" I asked him as everyone looked. "You're an asshole and you too Shawn." Nash had tears in his eyes.

"Do not call Shawn an asshole." My fists clenched as I squeezed, dogging my nails into my skin.

"Guess he never told you that he was going to trick you into loving him." Nash replied.

All of a sudden I felt my heart break into six million different pieces.

-
author's note: holy cow it's almost at 250 reads! i hope you guys like this chapter!! it's okay, but read, comment, vote, and add this book! i been so tired and stressed about school and colorguard, so i will do my best to update!

+

i unpublished baby because i wanted to focus more on this book, but maybe next couple of months ill republish.