four

C A M E R O N

"My best friend is gay?" Gilinsky laughed at the thought as he took off his helmet. It was the afternoon and we were all still at practice. "Yes, well at least I think I am," I looked nervously at the grass.

"Are you gay for Shawn?" Johnson came up out of nowhere with a smirk. "Uh where did you come from," My face got red, I didn't want anybody else to know.

"It's fine Cam, it's Johnson." Gilinsky tapped my shoulder. "Well yeah, I think I have feelings for Mendes." I confessed as Johnson drops the football.

The boys looked into each other eyes and then at mine with a smirk. "Bro tackle!!" they ran into me and pushed me to the floor. "I hate you guys so much," I got up and brushed off the grass and chuckled.

"Listen Dallas, we will support you no matter what, but I don't know about Carpenter though." Johnson said as he had his elbow on Gilinsky's shoulder. I forgot about Aaron.

His family is really strict on him and they taught him all these rules that are basically bullshit. They made him homophobic. I just got on with the rest of practice and left. I did not know how to confront Aaron about this, but I don't blame him.

My phone was vibrated and I saw a message from Shawn. My heart raced at the thought of opening it, but I was still driving at the time.

Finally I reach my house and run straight into my room, ignoring my mom's greeting. I lay on the bed with a coke as I open Shawn's message.

shawn : i think we should talk more :)

cameron : i think you're correct

I blushed a bit, but still texted back.

shawn : so what is it dallas? are you all in

cameron : im all in

shawn : im a bottom though.

cameron : good thing, i'll be your fucking top

i laughed as i sent that and turned off my phone and took out my laptop instead. I got curious because I had never been with a guy before, so I searched up "how do gay people have sex".

I click on one video and got scarred and shut off my laptop. I finally decided the best way was to text one of my girls and see if they wanted to experiment with me real quick.

cameron : hey molly? is that right

molly : god dick we had sex like 3 months ago

cameron : oops sorry, anyways would you been willing to do it again? ;)

molly : seriously what is your problem? no asshole!

I clicked off my phone and laughed silently to myself. I guess I was a little slutty like Shawn said I was. Someone had knocked on my door, "Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened and there stood my mom. "Cameron Alexander Dallas! I heard through coach that you were slacking off today!" she yelled at me. My mom is very a competitive mom, she is hard on me because Sierra finally went to college and she only had me to showcase.

"I wasn't feeling well today, sorry mom!" I quickly lied as I pretended to be sick and lay on my pillow. "Well get some rest, I guess. Be sharp for tomorrow's practice," my mom sighed and left the room.

I was sitting in my bedroom watching some Netflix and then my mom yelled my name. "Cameron! There is a guest here for you!" she shouted through the big house. I ran quickly down the stairs wondering who it was, maybe Molly changed her mind.

"Hey Mol- Shawn!" I stammered as I saw the brown eyed boy on my couch. "Nice to see you too, Cameron," he chuckled as he played with the couch's pillows.

"Well I will you leave you two boys alone, have fun, maybe toss the football in the yard?" my mom suggested as she left. "Me and a football? Never in my life." Shawn died of laughter.

"Here's lets go to my room," I winked at him. "Someone's persistent to get me in their bed." Shawn got up and followed me. "Well why else are you here?" I looked confused.

"Because I wanted to hang out with you.." He stopped at the stairs. There was an awkward silence and Shawn finally broke it. "Did you think I went over here to have sex? God not all gay people are like that!" Shawn smirked.

"I'm not really used to being gay though" I put my hands in my pockets and walked into my room. "Well you will, in time." Shawn laid on my bed.

He looked so cute as he was in my bed. All snuggled in my pillows and blanket. I can't believe I find boys attractive and he was the most attractive boy I saw.

"You and the staring need to stoppp" he whined as he got an old teddy bear. "You're just so adorable" I said in awe. "Aren't you suppose to be straight?" He joked. "Well I guess I'm not anymore." I walked up and kissed him.

His lips felt so heavenly, unlike any female I have ever kissed. They were so soft and frail. Our lips smashed together and I asserted dominance. He finally gave in and my tongue swirled with his. We finally broke it off and stared at each other.

"You're such a slut." He punched my chest playfully. "You're a geek!" I laughed as I cover the part of my chest he punched me at.

"I think you're a really good kisser," I admitted to him. "Wow the Cameron Dallas thinks I'm a good kisser? I'm so impressed!" Shawn said sarcastically, but I saw the way he blushed.

"That's why you're blushing," I pointed out by touching his cheek. It turned into a brighter red and he pulled away. "And that's why you're hard." He grabbed my dick and indeed it was erected.

He pulled right away though. "Why are you always teasing me?" I pouted at him. "Because I like playing hard to get," Shawn gave me a wink. "Well it's working!" I laughed as I covered my dick with a pillow.

"I'm so glad that I sat next to you in biology." Shawn looked into my eyes.

"I'm so glad you touched my heart and my dick." I replied with a smirk.

-
author's note : that's a wrap for chapter four!! i hope you guys liked this chapter, it was kinda cute? a lot of flirting is happening right now.. cameron admits he's gay or is he? ahahajsh okay goodbye and as always read, comment, add, and vote - J