eight

C A M E R O N

"What?" I looked over at Shawn, who had tears running down his face and the crowd had their phones out recording this entire thing as it blew up rapidly. "Please Cameron, I didn't do that, well not how at least I'm so in love with you." Shawn whispered into my ear as he tried to pull me in for a hug and then I backed away.

My hands were forming fists and I was getting angry, getting more heated every minute. "Just leave me alone." I turned away, but I waited "Faggot." Then I walked off. The doors were open and the guests were all looking at me like I was a lunatic. "What piss off!" Gilinsky came out and shouted at them and I saw Johnson trailing behind him.

The crowd scattered and us three were left outside, I could see that Gilinsky was fuming and Johnson had a look of disappointment.

"What?" I sighed as I held back tears, a single teardrop fell down my check. "Cameron Dallas. You're Cameron Dallas, and you did that. Your first boyfriend and you manage to fuck it up already!" Gilinsky was laughing. "Gilinsky Sto-" Johnson tried to hold him back, but Gilinsky broke his hold. "No he's a fucking asshole he should know what he did!" Gilinsky shouted and I was too sad to say anything, so I just sat down.

"Well maybe he shouldn't have tried to play me," I wiped my nose with my shirt, which was stained with his scent. his scent, god I'm so infatuated with him, but so mad at him at the same time. "He did at first, but he fell in love with you Cam." Johnson sat down next to me. Gilinsky was just pacing back and forth so rapidly. "Oh my god Gilinsky can you stop stomping!" I yelled at the dark haired boy.

He stopped in his place and turned to me. "Cameron, I have something to say. Please don't be mad at me." Gilinsky hung his head down. "What is it." I sharply said and was ready to be disappointed by yet another boy in my life.

"Gilinsky do you think you should really tell him right now?" Johnson looked over to his best friend. "He has a right to know." Gilinsky looked up at him with sad eyes. "What is going on, can one of you guys please explain?" At this point I was getting angry.

"Okay so I kissed Shawn." Gilinsky stammered. There was a moment of silence and all you could hear is the night air blowing. Johnson was the first to finally break it. "Cameron? Please say something, Gilinsky didn't even to-" "He didn't mean to kiss my boyfriend? Wow Johnson I didn't even think you would stoop that slow." I broke him off. Johnson looked shocked and just stopped talking.

"We are done Gilinsky." I got up and left my so called friends and went back to the party.

S H A W N

My heart aches, god it hurts so bad. I was sitting in the bathroom because I didn't want people to see me. I embarrassed myself and Cameron. I looked in the mirror and saw that my entire face was splotches of red from all the tears I cried. I turned on the sink to wash my face and all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I managed to cough out. "It's me." The voice said and I knew that it was Cameron just from the sound of it. I froze in fear, but finally broke as I unlocked the door and he stepped inside. His face was still structured, he hasn't cried over this yet.

"You look like hell." Cameron laughed. "Says the one that called me faggot." I shot. "Okay I'm sorry, but I don't think we can keep this going on." Cameron stuttered and sounded like he almost choked on the last word. "What why? Is it because you think I'm playing you?" I frowned.

"You kissed Gilinsky." Cameron flatly said. "What the hell? Who said this I never did such a thing." I defended myself. No way did I kiss that boy. "Please don't lie to protect yourself, I know this is true Shawn." Cameron looked like he was about to cry, tears were forming in his beautifully brown tinted eyes.

"It's not. Cameron I swear, it isn't." I took a step closer to him and so did he. "I want it to be a lie, then maybe I could have you, I could be in you, I could kiss you, I could just be with you." Cameron whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. I lose myself in this trance. I moan lightly as he does this and starts to unbutton my shirt.

"Cameron god." I grabbed his hair. "I want you." He looked up at me and there was a sense of lust in his eyes. Cameron flipped me over and started to play with my ass as he gripped it through my jeans and rubbed my abs. I pulled him by his shirt and I started unbuttoning it very quickly.

"This is so hot," I sighed as he got up. "Yeah, but we shouldn't be doing this anymore," Cameron buttoned up his shirt quickly. "Listen I didn't kiss Gilinsky!" I shouted at him as he opened the door. "Guess you didn't play me either." And with that note he left.

My heart was in pieces and I didn't understand what I did. All I know is I broke the jock's heart and the jock broke mine. I leaned against the wall and took shots of a bottle of tequila I found on the floor until I could no longer function.

G I L I N S K Y

I sat by myself outside as everyone had went back to the party, but Shawn didn't kiss me. I just said that to Cameron. I'm tired of him getting hurt and he shouldn't be hurt. He should be loved by the one that loves him. Shawn might love him, but I know someone that loves him more, me.

-
author's note
holy shit almost 1k reads! sorry I haven't updated in a while, but here y'all go! i hope you guys enjoy this and I will try to update this book regularly! comment on what you guys think about this chapter - j