two

C A M E R O N

"Listen, I was just kidding!" I laughed as Shawn's jaw was still dropped. "God you're such an ass," Shawn's jaw closed and he crossed his arms. His biceps were veiny as he released more tension into them. He caught me staring, again.

"Dallas if you're so straight why are you always staring at me?" Shawn shot at me. "I like how athletic you are," I made up a lie. I don't even know why I was looking at him so much. I'm a straight guy that loves girls, nothing else.

"Whatever, lies." Shawn teased as he uncrossed his eyes and shot me a smile. "Man when are you going to realize that I am straight." I drove the car to his house . "That's bullshit and you know it!" he yelled. "Sorry, I-" Shawn stammered. He got out of the car before I could say goodbye and he went in his house.

Did the shy boy have a crush on me? I pursed my lips as I think about it. I'm sure he's had a bad day because he is shy and there was a lot of attention on him today, so i'll give him so space, and with that I drove off back to my place.

I arrived at my house, the sprinklers were on. I rushed to the front door, hoping not to get wet and twist my key to get inside. "Hello??" I shouted throughout the entire house. No one answered so no one was home. I just plopped on my comfy couch.

I was being curious so I decide to go on social media and see if I could find Shawn. He had no social media accounts that I could find. I sighed and I texted my homies group chat.

[ the homies ]

cameron : im so horny

gilinsky : when are you not lol

aaron : if you're so horny go do mendes

I stopped typing for a second and just glared at my phone. I was disgusted, but I wasn't. I don't know why the boy got to me, I'm straight.

cameron : what the fuck is wrong with you

johnson : ooo cam and shawn when did this happen ? ;)

Johnson wasn't at school today because he was sick. Thank god he wasn't because he would be teasing me constantly.

cameron : it didn't. i just hung out with the faggot.

I felt so bad using that word, but I couldn't let them make anymore jokes. I turned off my phone and hit up one of my girls because I need relief.

cameron : hey what's up? meet me at my house i'm trying to smash

brynn : i'm already here

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Brynn was there, the blond girl with a huge tits and ass. Her makeup was so heavy today and it just made me want her so much more. "Hey babygirl," I nibbled on her neck as I pushed her against the wall. "Cam," she moaned as she pulled at my shirt.

I start pulling my pants off and I felt something off. I wasn't hard. "Cameron dude why are you taking so long to get hard?" Brynn laughed as she was topless. I got angry, "Get out of my house!" I ordered her. "Jeez what's your problem, whatever peace dick." She grabbed her stuff and left.

I never had this problem. I was always able to perform. I let out a huge sigh and I lay my head on the couch and fell asleep.

S H A W N

My mom was home as I entered the door and she could sense something was weird. "Shawn, did you finally have sex with a boy?" She asked excitedly as she carried her purse. "Ew no mom!" I groaned as she laughed. "Well I'm off to the mall, dinner is in the kitchen, love you!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.