eleven

S H A W N

I'm dazed and confused that this happened. How did this happen? I angrily threw my pillow across the room, which cause it to knock down a drink. "Shit." I muttered and got a dirty t-shirt to clean it up.

I never would of thought that Gilinsky was gay and especially did that kind of shit with Nash. I guess I was appalled, but never less I didn't let this ruin my day. I got up and FaceTimed Cameron as I changed changed into some new clothes. It took him a few secs but he finally answered.

"You called? hi baby," he groggily replied. I guess I woke him up, I smirked a bit, it was so cute. "Hey Cam, I'm so tired and I can't believe what I am seeing," I yawned as I looked at my adorable boyfriend.

"Well ignore it because today is going to be our day!" He has a more cheerful attitude. "What do you mean," I shook my head playfully and grabbed my panda pillow pet. "I have decided that we are going to have a date today," Cameron grinned as he got up and I could see his exposed stomach and v line.

"You're so cute," I smiled and I got up and let my phone stay on my bed. "Okay well get dressed! Picking you up in 10!" Cameron screamed and the call ended. I looked in my closet and decided to wear my ripped black overalls with some white slip on vans.  "Mom!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while cuffing the bottom of my overalls so I don't have cankles.

I did not get a reply so I assume she is out, so I grab my phone and text her that I am going out.

shawn : going out with cam, just thought you should know

In the matter of seconds, my phone gets a new text notification.

mom : make sure you guys are using protection! ;)

I blushed and just ignored it. I was halfway done brushing with my teeth and my doorbell rings and I realize it must be Cameron. "COMINGG!!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs and answered the door, well it wasn't Cameron that's for sure.

"Hey," I was greeted by Gilinsky and Nash themselves, both in the party clothes from last night, looking exhausted from all the sex they been having probably. "Seriously? Hey." I laughed as I was still standing at my door and they were still outside.

"Look we are sorry," They apologized and Gilinsky looked like he was just a straight boy that had too much to drink and just wanted to have some fun. "Yeah we are," Gilinsky scratched his head.

"It's uh okay, come in." I let them come inside, hopefully they leave by when Cam comes because it's our date. "So you look nice! Where you going?" Nash asked and shot me a smile. "On a date with my fucking boyfriend!" I smiled and shot him a I wanna murder you look.

"Someone's mad.." Gilinsky looked up.

I was about to say something and the doorbell rings and I open it.

"Hey baby are you re- Oh hell no why are they here!" Cam held a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear in his hand and now a pissed off look.

authors note : omg it's been a while since  I updated and sorry it's short but I been really busy and stressed ):